Just some digital art

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JustLost

Here's a few things I've made using various 3d programs...just to prove I do more with my life than whine about women and being lonely. :)

I see lots of great stories and poems in here. I guess the lonely tend to be more creative.

View attachment 1 Temple of the Eye

View attachment 2 The Chair

View attachment 3 Lightsaber

View attachment 4 Prehistoric Grove

Attachments

• Temple of the Eye.jpg
    Temple of the Eye.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 27
  • The Chair.jpg
    The Chair.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Lightsaber.jpg
    Lightsaber.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Prehistoric Grove.jpg
    Prehistoric Grove.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 15
JustLost said:
Here's a few things I've made using various 3d programs...just to prove I do more with my life than whine about women and being lonely. :)

I see lots of great stories and poems in here. I guess the lonely tend to be more creative.

Temple of the Eye

The Chair

Lightsaber

Prehistoric Grove

Wow!! Really really good.

Awesome pieces of work! I've always wanted to try some 3D rendering myself, but I'm both too lazy and unskilled in such things.
I really like "the Chair", the composition of it suggests a lot of emotion behind it. Keep up the good work.

You're a pro. :) The lightsaber is better technically, but I like the chair more, it has a heavy dark atmosphere. Reminds me of Max Payne.

Thanks folks!

For anyone interested, there's plenty of software available now ranging in price from free to thousands of dollars. A lot of the higher end packages such as Maya and 3D Studio Max are too complicated (and expensive) for me.

If you have a reasonably current pc and some patience it's a nice hobby.

Cosmic Kid: the pupil isn't staring directly ahead because I didn't center the texture enough. Either that or the camera is off center a bit. :)

Latest posts

Back