Just want to chat

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should tell us a bit about yourself. What do you like to do with your free time and what do you love to do?
I love to read,I like to stay in shape by walking everyday,and staying active by helping out around the house,I also love animals,I'm a big animal lover,I have 2 dogs and an African grey that I like to think of as my kids.

So smaller dogs? Do they go with you on all of your walks or do you take some alone? I used to live in Florida loved going for walks in Tampa and Clearwater. What's your preferred place to walk? Maybe a beach, a park, through a city or just around the neighborhood.

So smaller dogs? Do they go with you on all of your walks or do you take some alone? I used to live in Florida loved going for walks in Tampa and Clearwater. What's your preferred place to walk? Maybe a beach, a park, through a city or just around the neighborhood.
Yes,small dogs,I like to walk with my oldest one,she will be 3 this coming month in June,I just got my youngest dog back in March,he is 1,I still have a lot of training him,he barks at everyone and everything,do you have animals?

I like walking in the neighborhood

Yes,small dogs,I like to walk with my oldest one,she will be 3 this coming month in June,I just got my youngest dog back in March,he is 1,I still have a lot of training him,he barks at everyone and everything,do you have animals?
I do! I have 2 cats and 2 golden retrievers. I walk my mom's toy Australian Shepard for her and she's a little barker too. I feel like because of her size it's much harder to get her attention on me when we're out, which definitely makes it harder to get her to not bark. I was taking her to a dog park but she had a bad experience with another dog there so we stopped for a little. Then when we started going back she's nervous and can squeeze through the gate and run away lol. What do you do to get yours to not bark?

Attachments

• 20210806_111006.jpg
    20210806_111006.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 2
I do! I have 2 cats and 2 golden retrievers. I walk my mom's toy Australian Shepard for her and she's a little barker too. I feel like because of her size it's much harder to get her attention on me when we're out, which definitely makes it harder to get her to not bark. I was taking her to a dog park but she had a bad experience with another dog there so we stopped for a little. Then when we started going back she's nervous and can squeeze through the gate and run away lol. What do you do to get yours to not bark?
I go and pick him up,and pet him,he starts to bark at my bird when he starts hanging upside down 😂

I like animals too......they're good people. But the animals with whom I've been family are all gone and buried in the ground. Another one now might outlive me.
I've always been a reader too. And I walk about 2 miles every day weather and season permitting. I live in a rural environment so my walks are on county roads surrounded by miles of corn and soybean fields bisected by tree rows.

I like animals too......they're good people. But the animals with whom I've been family are all gone and buried in the ground. Another one now might outlive me.
I've always been a reader too. And I walk about 2 miles every day weather and season permitting. I live in a rural environment so my walks are on county roads surrounded by miles of corn and soybean fields bisected by tree rows.
what are you currently reading as of late? any books worth recommending I do love new books to discover. If you would be interested in recommending some feel free to reach out to me thank you.

what are you currently reading as of late? any books worth recommending I do love new books to discover. If you would be interested in recommending some feel free to reach out to me thank you.

"The Universe in Your Hand" by Christophe Galfard. He's a theoretical physicist and this book explains things in a readable manner that leaves no one behind. Quantum mechanics, relativity theory and more. It's entertaining and very informative. Highly recommended.

"The Universe in Your Hand" by Christophe Galfard. He's a theoretical physicist and this book explains things in a readable manner that leaves no one behind. Quantum mechanics, relativity theory and more. It's entertaining and very informative. Highly recommended.
do you know a lot about quantum mechanics? how do you feel about the projects going on today with Cern? do you know about string theory? or the (God Particle) aka the Higgs Boson or is it mainly about the deconstruction of particles I will read the book I am fascinated with Quantum Mechanics thank you for the information

do you know a lot about quantum mechanics? how do you feel about the projects going on today with Cern? do you know about string theory? or the (God Particle) aka the Higgs Boson or is it mainly about the deconstruction of particles I will read the book I am fascinated with Quantum Mechanics thank you for the information

No I don't know a lot about any of that stuff. I know a little bit. But I do know that I'm fascinated.

No I don't know a lot about any of that stuff. I know a little bit. But I do know that I'm fascinated.
hope that you enjoy the material it took me time to research also there is a full video on Quantum Mechanics in my (Things that make you think) thread if you are interested warning though Its very long video and covers the subject in its entirety row 13 talks about the hydron collider

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back