Justin Bieber is WRONG…..so wrong.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sci-Fi said:
I feel bad for this poor kid, so many people want to hate him yet you DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM! Yeah he might be a late bloomer and its fun to poke fun at, but he's put up with a lot. He's constantly bullied and teased by people that have never even met him. He's had things thrown at him, there's an infamous video of him getting beamed by a water bottle, yet he just brushes it off. This poor kid is putting up with a lot of things those of us on here have gone through, but in the public eye where everyone can see/hear about it and laugh at him.

For those who hate on him that don't know him, how would you feel if there were people out there who hated you for no good reason at all? Or to be ridiculed, or bullied, or teased, because you look "girly", have a questionable sexual orientation, don't fit into the status quo? Oh wait many of us on here know exactly how that feels.

I agree with this.
I do not understand why so many people invest so much emotion and hate into Justin Bieber.
I'm sure if he were to go to college etc., all the same people that hate him so much would be the ones calling him names, harassing him, ganging up on him in groups, physically beating him up out of spite, hatred and jealously.

We all have teased people at one point...maybe jokingly or just an off-the-wall type of comment. But really, why waste hating someone who has done no wrong directly to you and doesn't even know you exist.

Callie said:
PedroSilva said:
sorry fans but i do not like him.

he looks a girl and get all the girls.

and what the heck is about the skinny jeans?! ugh.

Lots of guys looks like girls these days... just saying.

OH COME ON! You all know it's true:p

True and it's usually guys that look like girls that get a lot of girls.

Luna said:
Sci-Fi said:
I feel bad for this poor kid, so many people want to hate him yet you DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM! Yeah he might be a late bloomer and its fun to poke fun at, but he's put up with a lot. He's constantly bullied and teased by people that have never even met him. He's had things thrown at him, there's an infamous video of him getting beamed by a water bottle, yet he just brushes it off. This poor kid is putting up with a lot of things those of us on here have gone through, but in the public eye where everyone can see/hear about it and laugh at him.

For those who hate on him that don't know him, how would you feel if there were people out there who hated you for no good reason at all? Or to be ridiculed, or bullied, or teased, because you look "girly", have a questionable sexual orientation, don't fit into the status quo? Oh wait many of us on here know exactly how that feels.

I agree with this.
I do not understand why so many people invest so much emotion and hate into Justin Bieber.
I'm sure if he were to go to college etc., all the same people that hate him so much would be the ones calling him names, harassing him, ganging up on him in groups, physically beating him up out of spite, hatred and jealously.

We all have teased people at one point...maybe jokingly or just an off-the-wall type of comment. But really, why waste hating someone who has done no wrong directly to you and doesn't even know you exist.

is not jealosy, is the fact that he got a easy life you know? a girl, money....a lamborghini....
he is 17 and I gonna do 17 aswell in Septemeber, i think most of guys compare they life with gir... pardon moi, boy.
and then guys look at the mirror and say, well i don´t have a girl voice, i don´t wear those nasty jeans, i don´t look like a girl... why i can´t have his girl for example?

i dunno if you get my point, i think not, im not very good expressing at these situations.... =/
but i hate him, and is not jealosy.

Yeah, but how can you judge him without judging the rest of the celebrities out there? They ALL have that and a lot of them started at an early age. Life isn't fair, some people get breaks, others get hardship. You just have to overcome it and do what will make you happy, even if it takes your whole life and you never get rich and famous.

+1 to Callie

You say that it is unfair that others have an easy life. Have you looked at your life?

You can read and write.
You have access to the internet.
I am assuming that you likely have a home to go to, food to eat, and a bed to sleep on.

Do you know of the lives that many others live?
During my trip to China, there were beggars left, right, and centre.
Children missing limbs begging for money and women crying on the streets.
There was a man completely covered in burn wounds who couldn't open his eyes, yelling incoherently.
There are children who are repeatedly abused and raped by their families and are held hostage in their homes with no access to the public world.
There are people with mental and physical disabilities and have to struggle with simple tasks on a day-to-day basis.
There are people who have never had any schooling and life their lives as sex trade workers and slaves.

I bet you - they would say, that you have an easy life and that it's unfair.

I don't know your whole history - but yes! Some people do have an easier life than others! Some people do have it worse! But that's just how it is! There are many things in life that our out of our hands...we can't choose our families, our looks etc, but the only thing we can do is work on ourselves to improve our current situation.

Luna said:
+1 to Callie

You say that it is unfair that others have an easy life. Have you looked at your life?

You can read and write.
I am assuming that you likely have a home to go to, food to eat, and a bed to sleep on.

There was a man completely covered in burn wounds who couldn't open his eyes, yelling incoherently.
There are children who are repeatedly abused and raped by their families and are held hostage in their homes with no access to the public world.
There are people with mental and physical disabilities and have to struggle with simple tasks on a day-to-day basis.
There are people who have never had any schooling and life their lives as sex trade workers and slaves.

I don't know your whole history - but yes! Some people do have an easier life than others! Some people do have it worse! But that's just how it is! There are many things in life that our out of our hands...we can't choose our families, our looks etc, but the only thing we can do is work on ourselves to improve our current situation.
tell that to justin bieber

PedroSilva said:
Luna said:
+1 to Callie

You can read and write.

tell that to justin bieber

She can't. She doesn't know Justin Bieber. :p

i know, man. what's going on?

i remember i looked and sounded like king leonidas from 300 when i was 17 years old. i guess the times they're a' changin'.

I don't even think it would need to be brought up to him.
He's far too busy to sit around and creating hate posts about strangers.
He's focusing on his goals, his career and his dreams despite all the bullying he has to tolerate.
I'm not trying to make you feel bad.
Just trying to help you see things in a different perspective, but whatever. If you want to spend your life away hating others and doing nothing for yourself - that's your life to live.

i don´t have nothing agaist in the guy.
but i think most of men of my age have that feeling of repulse when hear Justin Bieber name. Is not just me. =p

LkzTe.jpg

you know what I mean?

PedroSilva said:
i don´t have nothing agaist in the guy.
but i think most of men of my age have that feeling of repulse when hear Justin Bieber name. Is not just me. =p

LkzTe.jpg

you know what I mean?

Epic photo is epic advertisement for AXE spray.

Justin Bieber may be popular at the moment. But eventually, he'll grow older and that voice of his will be gone. And so much for the fame. ^^

Wow...I wonder if they realize how many people have done that before them. That standee is probably crawling with germs.

Luna said:
... But really, why waste hating someone who has done no wrong directly to you and doesn't even know you exist.

It is all part of being a teen idol. It seems that if someone gets famous enough, there is always a backlash against them. That is particularly true of teen idols. To paraphrase an old expression, I am sure they cry all the way to the bank.

I thought too, that he was a girl. XD I don't understand why everyone likes him. O_O

lonelyfairy said:
I thought too, that he was a girl. XD I don't understand why everyone likes him. O_O

Well from the looks of this thread, YouTube videos, Justin Bieber hate forums and just the internet in general, not everybody likes him. lol

U Smile slowed down to a length of 40 minutes is absolutely stunning. Absolutely beautiful. It should be used in the Hobbit movie when they go to Rivendell. It's that lovely. Other than that, I know nothing about Bieber fever.

Gelo_eXtasy said:
Justin Bieber may be popular at the moment. But eventually, he'll grow older and that voice of his will be gone. And so much for the fame. ^^
Too true of many child stars that inevitably grow up.

Ghost Boy said:
lonelyfairy said:

Well from the looks of this thread, YouTube videos, Justin Bieber hate forums and just the internet in general, not everybody likes him. lol

Ok.

Latest posts

Back