Justin Bieber is WRONG…..so wrong.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can almost taste the jelousy!

No seriously....I dont understand why people hate this guy so much.....i dont like his music, and the only thing i have seen with him in was CSi and he was killed in that ffs! But why all the hate?
Its the same with the twilight guy- people hate him. Yes, the film is a bit of a well, it degrades vampire movies and novels but other then that i dont know... I guess if you dont like him you could just like...not speak, listen or think about him? haha

So that makes me think jelousy- guys of all ages are jelous of the large amounts of money this pre-pubesant pop star has and the amount of fans he has? maybe?
Anyway, lets not bully, and just get over it. Like has been said he will disapear in a few years like all the rest of them! Get over it!

Rolo said:

No seriously....I dont understand why people hate this guy so much.....i dont like his music, and the only thing i have seen with him in was CSi and he was killed in that ffs! But why all the hate?
Its the same with the twilight guy- people hate him. Yes, the film is a bit of a well, it degrades vampire movies and novels but other then that i dont know... I guess if you dont like him you could just like...not speak, listen or think about him? haha

So that makes me think jelousy- guys of all ages are jelous of the large amounts of money this pre-pubesant pop star has and the amount of fans he has? maybe?
Anyway, lets not bully, and just get over it. Like has been said he will disapear in a few years like all the rest of them! Get over it!

Its not jealousy. I have no wish to look like a 10 year old girl. It angered me that there was a phone in about him and women in their 40’s were going on about how much they want to kiss him! Now fair enough, I get why a 12 yr old girl would be into him. But with so many adults into him, and it’s a sexual interest, that has to be a bit wrong doesn’t it?

What world will it be in a few years when sexy = pre-pubescent?

cumulus.james said:
Rolo said:

Its not jealousy. I have no wish to look like a 10 year old girl. It angered me that there was a phone in about him and women in their 40’s were going on about how much they want to kiss him! Now fair enough, I get why a 12 yr old girl would be into him. But with so many adults into him, and it’s a sexual interest, that has to be a bit wrong doesn’t it?

What world will it be in a few years when sexy = pre-pubescent?

Dont get me wrong i think that stuff is just plain wrong. Bunch of adults talking about a young person in such a way- its concerning. But then again, is it right that people are taking it out on him though? I mean, it hardly seems like he is enjoying the amount of attention he gets! Have a go at the mums that are chasing a teen! :p

Rolo said:
I mean, it hardly seems like he is enjoying the amount of attention he gets!

Who gives a fresia how uncomfortable Beiber is. If he doesn't want the fame, he can bow out of the game.

Also...

...I'm kinda wondering how the hell this topic is still alive. :p

I get the argument of the sexual attraction older women have to him in regards to it being a double standard. But really, like has been said on every one of the five pages (Really? Five pages?), it's mostly jealousy. It's fine to be jealous, it's natural, it happens, but at least call it jealousy. God knows I'm jealous of little git, which makes me feel like a ****** because he at the very least seems like a fairly stand up sort of guy. The music is severely not my thing, and I don't doubt that if it was sung by someone hideously ugly guy there wouldn't be as big a following if any, but mostly wutevs. If I could get away with it and was BFFs with whichever rap guy discovered him I most certainly would, as would any single one of you despite your words.

^^^Pinning it all down to jealousy is a bit naive, I think. There could be many different reasons that someone dislikes a celebrity, none of those having anything to do with jealousy.

That might be your experience, but that doesn't mean that everyone else feels the same.

Reading over the thread, that's pretty much the vibe I get from the most vehement of the posters. Justin Bieber wears tight jeans, looks / sounds like he's twelve, is still a teenager yet he has a totally awesome car and every girl on the planet wants in his special area! WHY CAN'T I HAVE THIS ALSO?

Having this level of hatred purely because someone makes music you dislike is pretty off-the-wall.

yeh, at the moment i have no reason to hate the guy, sure he is a bit dippy but not everone is blessed in that area :p
Sure there are many reasons poeple can hate him, but it looks like it boils down to crap music and his hair most the time. When he starts taking drugs and knocking people down in his car il show some hate :p

Yeah! said:
Having this level of hatred purely because someone makes music you dislike is pretty off-the-wall.

I don't like his music, but that's not why I hate him. (wary) lol

I hate him because...

BECAUSE HE...

BECAUSE HE...

...HE TOUCHED ME INAPPROPRIATELY!!!!

man_crying_11.jpg

this is turning into something not out of place on jerry springer! xD

Yeah! said:
Well, did you touch him back?

No. I don't swing that way.

My point here is that there's no ONE reason that people jump on the hate train. Besides... mob mentality rules. Once enough people hate him, the ball gets enough momentum that everyone starts hating him... why? They might not even know why. Maybe simply because everyone else is.

But to say that everyone who dislikes him does so out of jealousy is kinda silly.

I sure as fresia wouldn't want to be him.

No, but who wouldn't want the things he has? A big income, mobs of chicks dribbling over him, all the bacon he could eat and at an age where most are struggling to decide which college to go to and how to pay for it. It's normal to be jealous of that, not much wrong with it. I'm terribly jealous of Frank Black because he got to play rhythm for Pixies and writes awesome lyrics.

^^^Well for that matter, why Beiber?

I'd rather be... Brad Pitt or someone if were going for the general perks of just being fabulously rich.

I'm not talking about actually wanting to be him, I'm talking about the things he has. The car, the massive fanbase, yadda yadda. Even without being famous you can still have that junk, only I don't think it's called a fanbase when a whole bunch of chicks wanna ride you. You haven't given an actual reason why the hatred exists. Does he prank call your house at 3:30 AM every day?

Latest posts

Back