Justin Bieber is WRONG…..so wrong.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah! said:
I'm not talking about actually wanting to be him, I'm talking about the things he has. The car, the massive fanbase, yadda yadda. Even without being famous you can still have that junk, only I don't think it's called a fanbase when a whole bunch of chicks wanna ride you. You haven't given an actual reason why the hatred exists. Does he prank call your house at 3:30 AM every day?

Yes.

But there are plenty of people out there that have these nice things also. Does it mean I have to be jealous of them too?

1. Go on Google.
2. Search 'Top 50 women of the internet.'
3. Click on the first link.
4. Check out number 7.

:D

The mob mentality goes both ways when it comes to Justin Beaver.

There are the people who are practically infatuated with him and his "music".

There are the people who despise him and want him dead

As for me? I'm just gonna say, "his music sucks ass", and that's that. :cool:

I don't either like or hate him because I don't know him personally so I can't really judge him.

SherryGee said:
I don't either like or hate him because I don't know him personally so I can't really judge him.

I'll do you one better: I don't either like or hate him because I don't know him personally and I've never heard his music -lol last person in North America, probably- so I can't really judge him. :D

I really don't get the Bieber-hate. FFS, reading the comments that any video on Youtube spawns, you'd think he was guilty of Lolcat-genocide or something.

He's just a boy. A popstar, a rich boy, maybe, but who gives a fresia?

tangerinedream said:
... I've never heard his music -lol last person in North America, probably- ....

Oh thanks. Last week i heard maybe half of one of his songs on TV. That was the first and last time i had heard anything by him. I figured i was the only one.

Badjedidude said:
Goddammit.

I was kinda hoping this thread had passed into the depths of hell by now.

:p

On its way down now.

I'm temporarily ressurecting it, long enough to offer, in an official capacity, the most sincere apologies on behalf of the Governement of Canada and all Canadians for unleashing Justin Bieber on an unprepared and undeserving United States Of America. Now that we can witness the full extent of the damage we wrought upon our friendly neighbhors, we would like to extend our hand in friendship for the horrible crime we have committed and volunteer ourselves in the long process of rebuilding not just the hearts of the American people, but their minds as well, which has been seared with a white hot pain no man or woman should ever have to endure.

While this apology can never cure the searing agony left in your hearts, we are prepared to whatever means are necessary to expunge our debt.
We're sorry.
We didn't know.
May God have mercy upon our souls.

-A Canadian.

You're laying the sarcasm on a bit thick there. Although on our side of the border we've grown accustomed to your opinions of us.

Breaks our hearts.

constant stranger said:
You're laying the sarcasm on a bit thick there.  Although on our side of the border we've grown accustomed to your opinions of us.  

Breaks our hearts.

LOL No Sarcasm. It's honest. I've heard his songs. ;-)
And I love America. Some of my best friends are American. True, we might not always agree and find each other respectively weird, but considering I'm here to make that apology and my family and half the world not exterminated by Hitler in the 40's, I'd say we owe you something lol.

But Bieber...we really went below the belt that time.

Badjedidude said:
Goddammit.

I was kinda hoping this thread had passed into the depths of hell by now.

zombiegrave.gif

Richard_39 said:
constant stranger said:
You're laying the sarcasm on a bit thick there.  Although on our side of the border we've grown accustomed to your opinions of us.  

Breaks our hearts.

LOL No Sarcasm. It's honest. I've heard his songs. ;-)
And I love America. Some of my best friends are American. True, we might not always agree and find each other respectively weird, but considering I'm here to make that apology and my family and half the world not exterminated by Hitler in the 40's, I'd say we owe you something lol.

But Bieber...we really went below the belt that time.

OK fair enough Richard.  My father's generation was grateful to be allies with your team in Normandy, the Rhine and at sea in the Atlantic.  And for my own part I will endeavor to be a courteous neighbor.

And BTW, I'm no fan of Bieber myself.

TheRealCallie said:
Are you summoning the great BJD? 

Nope, i knew you would be here :)

Latest posts

Back