Keep one, Junk one

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Games said:
Finished said:
Holly crap! I paused for just a little bit and Santa disappears! Ha! ha!

Sick Santa - Poor guy just wants people to believe in him and accept his gifts.  :(

What planet you on mate!Christmas is cancelled well here in Blighty anyway.He can't even come down the chimney because he's outside the family bubble :club:

Santa pod

Well, here in the US, the leaders tell us what to do. Then they do whatever the hell they want to do. We say we will do it. Then we do whatever the hell we want to do. Santa knows this so he's going to do exactly what the hell he wants to do too, which is bring us gifts barbarian style. So, Christmas is on here!!!!! Of course, we'll tell everybody that he didn't visit us while we open up all of our presents. Then our leaders can pat themselves on the back for another job well done!

Barbarian Santa

iu

Finished said:
Just Games said:
Finished said:
Holly crap! I paused for just a little bit and Santa disappears! Ha! ha!

Sick Santa - Poor guy just wants people to believe in him and accept his gifts.  :(

What planet you on mate!Christmas is cancelled well here in Blighty anyway.He can't even come down the chimney because he's outside the family bubble :club:

Santa pod

Well, here in the US, the leaders tell us what to do. Then they do whatever the hell they want to do. We say we will do it. Then we do whatever the hell we want to do. Santa knows this so he's going to do exactly what the hell he wants to do too, which is bring us gifts barbarian style. So, Christmas is on here!!!!! Of course, we'll tell everybody that he didn't visit us while we open up all of our presents. Then our leaders can pat themselves on the back for another job well done!

Barbarian Santa

iu

Oh super.I'm glad your here to tell us that!Our kid can put cookies and milk down as normal and I'll get me new socks and awesome chocolate that the family all eat when I'm not looking.Have a lovely Christmas matey 

Fluffy pillow

Fluffy reindeer

graphic.jpg

Yeah I know it looks like a horned gopher.

Latest posts

Back