King of the Hill

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While Pair-O-Dox is busy with all of his work, I secretly dig the hill out from under him and pile it 3,000 miles away, shovel-scoop by shovel-scoop. It takes a long time, but in the end...

...MY HILL! :D

Hey I just to bought this game last month, My one best friend has to suggested me about this King of the Hill game. I was wondering to play this game first time.

^^^I WHACK THE SPAMMER ON THE HEAD AS HARD AS I CAN.

MY ******* HILL, YOU SPAAAAAAAM!!!

Shows Badjedidude a hologram of Princess Leia requesting his help. He leaves without hesitation.

My hill! :)

mmmh!!! how could I claim this hill...? Oh I got it.... no that may not be a good idea... but what if yeah that´s how muaahhahahah...

While Pair-O-Dox is distracted reading my secret plan to claim the hill I push him off it and claim it as mine!

muahahahahaha

This is a nice game. It's graphics card is very nice. I started to see this series know they stopped production after its sixth season, I think I have several seasons enough to keep me longer, but I finished all six seasons in what seemed a time record. I ask again, and I can not believe I never gave this show a chance all these years.

While simoncolias is busy trying to decide whether or not King of the Hill is a computer game, or a tv series with six seasons, I whack him in the back of the head with a crowbar and then feed him to the lions at the zoo.

MY HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

Buys JaytheMagnificent/Lomojojo a Grande Meal from Taco Bell and waits until they have no choice but to head for the nearest restroom.

My Hill!

i call my friend Sub Zero and ask him to freeze Pair-O-Dox, and then shatter him by doing an uppercut on him. then i hand him is $20, and Sub Zero leaves.

my hill now.

NO ONE BEATS SUB-ZERO!! :O

But I yank the power cord out of the wall and the game shuts off, so freedom is no longer protected by that frozen, sadistic, evil son of a *****.

My Hill! :D

I dig a 90ft hole next to the hill, stand inside of it, and inverse the universe by dividing by zero. Thus the hill becomes an inescapable hole trapping Badjedidude, and the hole becomes a hill.

My hill!

I break into a secret government base and steal a time machine, then I use the time machine to travel into future and undergo life-lengthening processes that allow me to live for 5,000 years or more. I then travel to the past, when the hill was just a single, unimportant grain of sand, and I sit down to wait a few thousand years for it to slowly accumulate into a hill through weathering and various geological processes, and when it's finally a hill, I successfully claim it as MINE before anyone else can.

My hill!

I move onto BJD's hill, and through successful campaigning and moral support of all the hill people (not to mention the financial support of all the richest hill companies/executives) I absolutely sweep the poles at the next election for "President of the Hill". Once I am elected my first order of business is to remove BJD from the hill and crown myself KING OF THE HILL :D.

I make this face:

other_awesomenessShiftyEyes.gif

...and grainofrice24 is so distracted by it that I kick him off of the hill.

My hill now!

grainofrice24 said:
I move onto BJD's hill, and through successful campaigning and moral support of all the hill people (not to mention the financial support of all the richest hill companies/executives) I absolutely sweep the poles at the next election for "President of the Hill". Once I am elected my first order of business is to remove BJD from the hill and crown myself KING OF THE HILL :D.

LMBO:D

:club: MY HILL NOW

I steal BJD'S time machine, mind control the dinosaurs to chase off lomojojo. And now the dinosaurs are guarding ...MY HILL!

My hill now! and my time machine. lol

@_@ You stole my time machine!

In incredible wrath, I recruit an army of latino drug cartel warrior mercenaries and wage war against Yukhi and the dinosaur gaurds. After a 12 year war costing thousands of lives on both sides, I am victorious and I display my utter and unassailable dominance of the hill by executing the remaining dinosaur prisoners on international TV.

I destroy the time machine so it can't be used against me ever again.

Also...dinosaurs are extinct again.

My hill!! :D

Sooo I was taking a walk with my bull mastiff. I spot a hill with a BJD at the top claiming to be the king. Me and my dog climb this hill, BJD gets really scared and starts running away my dog only attacks when someone runs away unfortunatley my dog eats BJD so I am forced to take his place:p

:my: hill now!

i call animal control and report that there is a vicious, man-eating bull mastiff on the loose. they come and capture him and haul him to the pound. lomojojo loves his dog so much, he runs barefoot on the hot asphalt all the way to the pound, which is 48 miles away, to try and get him back.

my hill now.

Latest posts

Back