King of the Hill

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After floating in the space inside my shuttle for several years, I'm found and abducted by some aliens with high-tech. Luckily, they are creatures with a peaceful and friendly nature and they cure me and my broken bones inside their shuttle. Unfortunately there's nothing they can do to save my left arm so they replace it with a sybernetic arm which sports an integrated photon cannon. After bidding me a sad but warm farewell, the aliens send me back to earth in a space-shuttle. I crash land nearby the hill and head there to reclaim it. Then I see Freedom sitting on the hill with a hollow look in his eyes.
With a hyper-charged blast from my photon cannon I split freedom to his atoms, thus ending his pathetic existence. After giving an evil laugh, I yell "MY HILL"

Convinces Moaningloanwolf that today is August 31 (since he has been in space for an extended period of time) and hands him a ghost costume. Then calls the Ghostbusters who trap him like the Marshmallow Man.

ghostbusters-music-video.gif

:d My Hill!

I hope no one has forgotten I still have BJD's time machine or rather MY time machine since I stole it.

I insert a sucking vaccum feature into the time machine and suck everyone in especially pair-o-dox and send everyone to the time of the big bang. My hill now!! :D

I gently remind Yukhi that I stole the time machine back and BROKE IT earlier right after the Dino/Latino War of 2010, in which I took the hill and was victorious. (Seriously.. go back and read if you don't believe me :cool:)

So since I already destroyed the time machine, Yukhi's post claiming the hill is now NULL AND VOID and the hill is MINE again.

My hill! :p

I go and buy some laceless shoes so people can't trip me up anymore, and I walk up the hill while everyone else is tripping each other, and I claim the hill.

MY HILL! :D

Oh yeah. How come I missed that? xD

I glue BJD's shoes to a small part of the hill and remove it along with BJD. My hill now!

Using my godlike force powers, I teleport to a parallel universe in which the hill has been unclaimed, and I claim it.

MY HILL! :D

Hands BJD an adamantium spoon and pokes at him that a Jedi would be able to bend the spoon with his mind. BJD blows a blood vessel and has a resulting stroke from too much consentration.

My Hill!

I tell Pair-O-Dox that even though BJD couldn't bend the adamantium spoon, it's because there is no spoon, then 1000 agent smiths pop out of nowhere and he runs off fighting them, meanwhile...MY HILL :D

I don't mind germs eww! j.k.

I create a virus to end ALL forums. No one is left to claim the hill but me!!!

My hill :D

Tips the FBI that Lomojojo is a cyber terrorist. After an arduous 6 month sting operation....

My hill.

I want the hill so I sell my off .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of my stocks and buy the hill for $4,000,000,000,000 because I'm the richest mofo in the universe thanks to my early days of investing in the galactic toilet paper market.

My hill! :D

I walk over to BJD and ask him if he's got two tens for a five. He says "sure" and I keep doing that, every time making $15 dollars off him. Eventually he goes broke, till all he's got left is a 5 dollar bill which blows away in a gust of wind...as he chases it I seize the hill for my very own.

Luckily, despite my recent disfortune and stunning loss of googleplexobazillion dollars, my army of stick figure minions remains loyal to me and helps me wage a decades-long campaign to wrest control of the Great Hill from the evil hands of the GrainOfRice Empire. After many bitter years of struggle, the battle finally ends with me victorious (as usual), so I farm out land on the hill to peasants and begin earning back my money through rent and customs.

My Hill! :D

I use my influence and charisma to work my way up through BJD's structuered government until I rise to the rank of Senator. I then become the Brutus to his Caesar. "Et tu, Brute'?"

My hill :)

I walk up to Yukhi then all of a sudden yell "HEY YUKHI, IT'S THAT GIRL FROM YOUR AVATAR OR A CHICK THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HER, LOOK!!!" and even though he knows that there's a 99.99% chance that I'm BSing him, he wont forgive him if he doesn't look. But then when he looks there she is, so he races down the hill to see her, only to find out it's a life-sized cardboard cutout, and he comes to the top of the hill to find me, King of the hill, with the avatar girl as my queen :D:D:D (sorry Yukhi).

Latest posts

Back