King of the Hill

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hill erupts into a super volcano and vaporizes all traces of BJD. After 1000 years of dormancy the cavity closes and becomes a new hill.

My Hill!

I blow up the moon, which shifts the gravitational well around the earth. Seas run backwards, rivers evaporate, and tectonic plates run amok.

Amidst all of this, Pair-O-Dox's hill is destroyed, and bits and pieces of the hill relocate to another spot on the Earth.

I magically bring the moon back and use my god powers to repair everything, and finally, the HILL IS MINE AGAIN!

My Hill!

P.S. It might have been easier to just use my god powers to TAKE the hill in the first place. Oh well.

I type in "iddqd" which turns off BJD's god powers...which leaves him defenseless. Then I pull out the BFG and liquidate BJD's reign over the hill. My Hill

I dump BJD into a giant vat of molten metal, however opt out of epic self-destruction scene, end up adopting john connor, and doing his mom every night robo style and terminator 3/4 were never made :D:D

Oh, and also at some point I take the hill.

^^^Hahaha... wtf? :p Nice.

I suddenly appear out of nowhere in the Delorean, open the gull-wing door, and yell, "COME ON, GRAINOFRICE, WE HAVE TO GO BACK TO 1865!"

Tricked by my cunning, grainofrice jumps into the vehicle and slams it to 88mph, rocketing into the past. Unnoticed, I slip out of the car at the last second and land safely on the hill.

MY HILL!! :D

Now being in the past and having adequate knowledge of future business trends and modern technology, I became a king amongst men in 1865. I become the worlds wealthiest entrepreneur with my new fangledy inventions like the electric guitar, gas operated motor, jacuzzi, futon mattress and automatic rifle. With my new-found wealth I am able to buy a rather sizable plot of land and build a beautiful Victorian mansion where I and BJD's Great Aunt Diane can live out the rest of our days upon our little country hillside home (the hill of which is THE HILL). BTW this post is being written by GJG -> GoodJediGurl...grainofrice24's great grand-niece :p.

^^^Haha... nice. :p

So... uhhh... since apparently now that grainofrice/GJG are related to me in some fashion, I simply wait for the inheritance to pass down to me, which eventually it does (thanks to some well-timed murders) and the hill comes into my possession.

My Hill! :p haha

^^^NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GAME ENDING THOUGHTS!!!

*destroys own brain to prevent dangerous ideas*

Hill... is.... mine....?

:O WHAAAAT?

I legally change my name to "Hank Hill" (heh... propane)... and now the hill is MINE ALSO, so I go ahead and take it.

MY HILL! :D

The hill is MINE? :D

You're so kind! *cries in happiness*

Here's a cookie for being so sweet. :)

6a00c2251c0a02549d0109d0f7a9a8000f-500pi

I leave a trail of irresistably delicious looking/tasting cookies leading away from the Hill. BJD follows the trail, eating the cookies all the way down to the bottom of the hill. By the time he reaches the bottom he's too full of heavy rich cookies to even attempt climbing back to the top...at which point I seize the hill.

MY HILL

Hahaha... nice. :p I like it.

I eat so many cookies that I eventually become large enough to form my own gravity well, at which point the hill is pulled toward me. I gently pluck grainofrice from the hill with my asteroid-sized fingers and flick him into space. The hill is now in my possession.

My hill! :D

I distract Hazed with a dozen over active monkeys and the hill is mine now.

Latest posts

Back