ladies, how do you show you are interested?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL I was about say isn't there already with this title. Seeing how it's locked I think I know how that turned out.

I sniff their bum, and if it's all good, I pee on them - signalling of course that I wuz thar and it gonna be mine now.

Trent said:
just the fact, ma'am

I start rubbing up against him like a cat in heat. Subtle, no?
:p

Actually, I do engage in physical contact type of things, I'll touch him on the arm or shoulder while we're engaged with one another in conversation, I'll lean far into his personal space etc; most importantly, I'll open up my body language to indicate that I am receptive to contact back.

Or if I really like him, I'll just start humping his leg.

You guys have no idea what you're talking about...with the sniffing butts and rubbing up against legs - I asked my dog how they show other dogs they're interested and she told me: Arf, Grrrrrrrrr, arf, arf. Get your facts about animal lust straight before posting on such an important issue

LOL love these other responses.

The only person I've ever loved, I told him over the internet with explanation and all of that. That was our only way of communication at the time.

shesafrozenfire said:
Trent said:
just the fact, ma'am

I start rubbing up against him like a cat in heat. Subtle, no?
:p

Actually, I do engage in physical contact type of things, I'll touch him on the arm or shoulder while we're engaged with one another in conversation, I'll lean far into his personal space etc; most importantly, I'll open up my body language to indicate that I am receptive to contact back.

Or if I really like him, I'll just start humping his leg.

That made me LOL in public.

Latest posts

Back