Last Film You Saw

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that depends... are you talking about theater or just any movie?

I forget what the last theater movie was that I saw... think it was either Shrek 3 or Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Mans Chest... whichever was released last.

As far as dvds, I watch 300 every couple days (mostly just the fighting parts) to get pumped up to exercise. This... Is... Sparta!
And Life Aquatic cause I like the song in the menu, and its a funny movie.

Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd with Johnny Depp. It was excellent. I remember seeing the commercials for the play when I was a kid and thinking, "What a freaky show."

I'm watching the last scene of Amelie right now, where they're riding around on the bike... such a great movie :)

I watched finding nemo and the motorcycle diaries today.. got transformers on dvd today so gonna watch that tomorrow.

Antihero said:
eh? said:
Hilariously violent.

Hmm, your review has left me intrigued. I might have to look into that film.

It is a low budget flick so don't expect much. But I enjoyed it.
Its corny, its cheap, and hilarious.

And if you like that, you should check out the movie Versus: Directors Cut.

Here is the trailer. (Warning: Contains extreme violence)

Haha, wow. After viewing that trailer I'm speechless. Awesome.

In a way it sort of reminds me of Planet Terror... likely because the female protagonist in both films has a limb cut off and replaced with a gun (and they're also both very violent but comical in a way)

Antihero said:
Haha, wow. After viewing that trailer I'm speechless. Awesome.

In a way it sort of reminds me of Planet Terror... likely because the female protagonist in both films has a limb cut off and replaced with a gun (and they're also both very violent but comical in a way)

I still have to watch that. So many movies to watch, so little time to watch them.

Woman on the Run

Watched 3 films these past two days....

charisma.jpg

cover%20hail%20mary.jpg

Chocolat.jpg

A life at stake

Cause for Alarm

Latest posts

Back