Last Film You Saw

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colette

Reaction score
I've seen this thread at other forums and I like it

I'll go first: Michael Clayton.

"Magnificent Desolation"

A documentary about what it was really like for the Appollo guys to walk on the moon.. Narrated by Tom Hanks.

Rush Hour 1. :cool:

The last "new" film I saw of PotC: At World's End - I saw it about a month ago. -_-

I believe it was Alien 4 recently on TV. Wish I could say something better ^^

The Number 23 with Jim Carrey

It was weird and kinda dumb, and that's coming from someone who likes weird movies. I'd give it one thumbs up one thumbs down.:p

NeverMore said:

It was weird and kinda dumb, and that's coming from someone who likes weird movies. I'd give it one thumbs up one thumbs down.:p

I totally agree. I had a hard time buying the whole "everything is 23". Weakest conspiracy theory ever. But fun to see Jim Carey in a different role, so yeah both good and bad ^^

Jeremi said:
NeverMore said:

I totally agree. I had a hard time buying the whole "everything is 23". Weakest conspiracy theory ever. But fun to see Jim Carey in a different role, so yeah both good and bad ^^

Yea that's exactly the same reaction I had, it's the lamest conspiracy ever but any Jim Carrey is good!!

Jeremi said:
NeverMore said:

Yea that's exactly the same reaction I had, it's the lamest conspiracy ever but any Jim Carrey is good!!

But then again after I saw the word conspiracy typed here it reminded me that the last movie I saw wasn't the Number 23 but that movie on the internet called Zeitgeist, and I didn't know what to think about that, it screwed with my perception of everything but at the same time I don't know what to discredit and not believe, I recommend everyone watching it, it's free, and on Google video, let me know what you think, maybe I'll start a thread...:rolleyes:

Colette said:
Janus said:
The Darjeeling Limited

How was It? I love Wes Anderson films but haven't gotten a chance to see it.

I really liked it, but then again, I like everything he's done. You either really dig his films or you hate them, that's how it seems to me. Good thing I really dig them. I think you'll like it. :)

Janus said:
I really liked it, but then again, I like everything he's done. You either really dig his films or you hate them, that's how it seems to me. Good thing I really dig them. I think you'll like it. :)

Ha. Too funny. I heard the same thing once, "You either get him or you don't." and it's the truth.

I also watched Zeitgeist (I downloaded it onto my Zen so I could secretly watch it during dull periods at work - but dont tell my boss). I've heard a lot of it before (the 9/11 conspiracies, the links between christianity and other religions), but it was the third part about the banks/federal reserve etc that interested me.Is it really true that income tax is unconstitutional in America? And as it was never met by the required number of states to make it legal, can American people now refuse to pay their taxes and get away with it?

Ok, you're gonna laugh at me, but I watched Mannequin last night! Go on, I can take the abuse..... =¬P

ThatOneGuy said:
I saw that movie recently. I also am not sure what to think of it. It would be easy to take it as the full truth but there are so many varying studies out there. Its hard to tell what is truth anymore... or whether it even exist. Life is too confusing. I am going to sleep... dreams seem to make more sense.

I know it makes my head hurt and confuses me, and now I think the government is out to get us all...:(

Red26 said:
I also watched Zeitgeist (I downloaded it onto my Zen so I could secretly watch it during dull periods at work - but dont tell my boss). I've heard a lot of it before (the 9/11 conspiracies, the links between christianity and other religions), but it was the third part about the banks/federal reserve etc that interested me.Is it really true that income tax is unconstitutional in America? And as it was never met by the required number of states to make it legal, can American people now refuse to pay their taxes and get away with it?

Yea, wasn't that interesting, that the income tax isn't really found in any law and that has even been cited in court cases, I'm guessing the strategy didn't work or we'd all not be paying it, but then again I maybe it's been suppressed...

One thing that the movie said that I know isn't true was about the thermite at 911. First of all it would have required an enormous amount of the stuff, and would have been severely impractical and impossible to hide, and it would have been denoted well before the planes crashing because thermite would have taken a long time to burn through such enormous beams, it wouldn't be sudden. Just thought I'd throw my two cents in..

Star wars was on the other night. Its still one of the best films ever made I think

Jeremi said:
Just watched Ocean's Thirteen

Same stuff, different tricks. Average

Yeah, but they do it so well. :D

Last film I saw was Borat and it was hysterical.

Pirates of the Caribbean 3

Much better than the second one, but not quite as good as the first. Good ending to a good trilogy

Keith Richards was pretty badass ^^

Latest posts

Back