Last minute on earth! What would you do?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like 60 seconds only? hmmm I guess i'd die immediately from the shock...

It really depends. If I had 1 minute now, I'd be able to text a few people maybe.

I would sit down and watch the sky and the clouds or stars (depending on the daytime)

I run at the speed of light so that I may enjoy the rest of my life in the fast lane. But while running I flagellate myself as penance for whatever I did to cause the Lord to smite the world.

I'd probably spend the next minute just sitting there, attempting to come to terms with what's about to happen in an impossibly short amount of time, and then trying stubbornly to hold onto existence once that minute is up. I imagine it would be like trying to hold onto a dream you know is ending.

It wouldn't be so much life that I was holding onto, but existing in general. Knowing that it could all be coming to an end forever is hard to come to terms with so shortly.

i'll spend my first 10 seconds with a deep breath, just smiling at myself in the mirror then i'll ask everyone in my family to gather around me and we'll hug in group while i'm saying my parting speech until my last second on earth

Siertes said:
I'd probably spend the next minute just sitting there, attempting to come to terms with what's about to happen in an impossibly short amount of time, and then trying stubbornly to hold onto existence once that minute is up. I imagine it would be like trying to hold onto a dream you know is ending.

It wouldn't be so much life that I was holding onto, but existing in general. Knowing that it could all be coming to an end forever is hard to come to terms with so shortly.

That's exactly it. And the thing is, this could happen to any of us at any given moment. Me, I might step outside in an hour and get run over by a truck, simple as that.
So even if we're lost and lonely and miserable, we MUST remember that it could always be over wherever we go... every single day.

daughter of the moon said:
Siertes said:

That's exactly it. And the thing is, this could happen to any of us at any given moment. Me, I might step outside in an hour and get run over by a truck, simple as that.
So even if we're lost and lonely and miserable, we MUST remember that it could always be over wherever we go... every single day.
I dunno, do you think life has meaning? Maybe Allah thinks that, maybe I do. I don't know, who cares?

Donuts are good, I suppose that's a reason we can be happy to be alive. But donuts make you fat. Life is such a paradox. :p

I would say what I'd do, but I fear that It'll get me banned. So I will just thhink about it over and over again with the satisfaction that my last minute on earth wouldn't be wasted.

Drama said:
I would say what I'd do, but I fear that It'll get me banned. So I will just thhink about it over and over again with the satisfaction that my last minute on earth wouldn't be wasted.

Boooo, live forum life on the edge!

Remember.

Remember a Saturday night, when I was 3 years old. My grandmother dressed me in a suit and hat and she, my grandfather and I went to a restaurant in a nearby town. I felt loved and wanted.

Remember the love a beautiful Welsh girl had for me.

Remember the tears in my father's eyes when I graduated from university.

Remember a chasing game that my twin daughters and I used to play.

...and realize that it's all so fleeting.

Latest posts

Back