Last minute on earth! What would you do?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sleep, dance, sing. If I'm going to die, I don't care how I'm feeling, I wanna go with a smile. Tea if I can do it in advance. Maybe Chai.

Might also blast Money Python's "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life."

I'd want to be alone and relax. Maybe listen to my favorite music. That's it.

Nothing left to worry about, nothing to stress over. Just peace.

Alma lost her spoon said:
Tealeaf said:
Hold out the bird and spin in a circle so everyone can see.

When you say 'bird'?

Flipping the bird is slang for the middle finger in some places. Your interpretation might have been more hilarious.

Look at mmyyyyy chiiiickennnn!

I would run down the middle of the road, flipping the bird with both hands, and shouting, "F--- y'all...F--- all y'all...F--- this place...and F--- all this honeysuckle"

But that's just me.

Tealeaf said:
Alma lost her spoon said:
Tealeaf said:
Hold out the bird and spin in a circle so everyone can see.

When you say 'bird'?

Flipping the bird is slang for the middle finger in some places. Your interpretation might have been more hilarious.

Look at mmyyyyy chiiiickennnn!

Hehe

Flippin the bird has the same meaning over here........I admit I chose to take it as a euphemism as I rather like the idea of spinning around with my cock flailing in the wind.

Penis envy much lol

Realistically, probably waste it on trying to come to terms on what's about to happen and find the reasons why or how.

Ideally, text(so it's faster and save time) all the people that mattered in my life and tell them I love them and miss them. Then just smile, smoke a last cigarette, and use some silly line from a movie or internet

theSmokingRabbit said:
Probably spend 60 seconds trying to think of something do...

Dexter said:
I would sit down and watch the sky and the clouds or stars (depending on the daytime)

Minty said:
cuddle my dog

^ Probably one of these three things. And if I were with someone, tell them I love them.

onoz.gif

In reality I'd probably be one of the people to oversleep and miss it.

Sit down and look at my watch. It's what I always do when I'm bored...

What's the rush anyway? It's not like I would manage to dial a number with my permanently cold and sweaty fingers during this last minute. :p

Latest posts

Back