Learning Korean

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wishtobemyself

Reaction score
Since nothing much to do, I decided learning Korean thru online materials now. Would anyone with fluent Korean help me please. Any tips for beginners in Korean Language?

It was my first language, but I'm not fluent anymore. One suggestion I have, though, is using Skype to talk with Koreans.

You shouldn't have any problems finding Koreans online to practice with in exchange for English lessons.

I highly recommend Pimsleur and Rosetta Stone, if you don't have them already.

Good luck. I had a harder time with Korean than I did with Mandarin for some reason.

nerdygirl said:
It was my first language, but I'm not fluent anymore. One suggestion I have, though, is using Skype to talk with Koreans.

Yeah, I'd love to talk to someone but I don't have any Korean friend. Nerdygirl, are you a Korean? Still live in Korea?

Wishtobemyself said:
nerdygirl said:

Yeah, I'd love to talk to someone but I don't have any Korean friend. Nerdygirl, are you a Korean? Still live in Korea?

Half Korean. I haven't lived there in many many years.

Latest posts

Back