Learning something new

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Learned how to make ashure
%25D0%25B0%25D1%2588%25D1%2583%25D1%2580%25D0%25B5.jpg

No it's not Lady F :( Mine doesn't have the powdered sugar on top, but it has the walnuts bits.

--you're welcome to try :)

I learned that ashure looks like a pile of apple maggots with treacle mixed in. Also how much I dislike odd looking crockery. Also, treacle crumbs.

Man what is up with that plate. It looks indecisive, and sick. Like it wants to be up, down, and a jellyfish. My god. If you look closely at the ridges it looks closely into your soul. I don't like it. It's coming. It hungers. Greb falls into hell. Greb falls out of hell. Greb falls into hell. Greb falls out of hell. Greb falls into ...

I've learned that I wasn't possessed by an evil jellyfishplatedemon. Human is fine. Human is okay.

user 130057 said:
So, what exactly is ashure anyway? Looks tasty.

Ashure is boiled/partly crushed wheat, with a sweet base, and some walnuts and other nuts possibly mixed in. It's a nice snack for breakfast or desert.

Greb said:
I learned that ashure looks like a pile of apple maggots with treacle mixed in. Also how much I dislike odd looking crockery. Also, treacle crumbs.

Man what is up with that plate. It looks indecisive, and sick. Like it wants to be up, down, and a jellyfish. My god. If you look closely at the ridges it looks closely into your soul. I don't like it. It's coming. It hungers. Greb falls into hell. Greb falls out of hell. Greb falls into hell. Greb falls out of hell. Greb falls into ...

I've learned that I wasn't possessed by an evil jellyfishplatedemon. Human is fine. Human is okay.

Do you need a glass of water? :p

I learned if I don't go to bed in time, the more tired I get, the more my mood goes into the negative.
I wonder if night-time brain chemistry change can be the reason for these patterns.

Human wishes to express his disgust at the cutlery in perfanoff's picture. I shall relinquish control of the human for some time.

HELP! OH GOD, HELP! THERE'S SOME REALLY WEIRD GREEN JELLYFISH WITH CLAM SHAPED STEEL SPOONSWORDS RAPING MY MIND WIT-

Human isn't feeling so great and wishes he could lie down now. Human wishes to tell other human designated ID perfanoff that the spoon in his captured visual looks strange, and would probably hurt humans teeth if he were to eat it.

I learned that my cousin is even more immature than I thought.

I learned that my ex, who seemed to have an incredible desire to tell me on multiple occasions that she had a new boyfriend, is now single. Looks like she may have screwed that one up too. I'm trying to be dignified about it.

Latest posts

Back