Learning something new

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I learned not to mess with scared looking cats while you're taking an early morning walk.

I learned that just because you've had a positive history, it doesn't get you credit.

I've learned that some people just need physical intimacy to make them feel better.

I've learned that no matter how far you think you've come, you still have miles to go...

I learned that just because I sometimes need help, it doesn't mean that I'm going to get any and it's my responsibility to just suck it up, do the best I can, and move the fresia on.

EveWasFramed said:
I learned that just because I sometimes need help, it doesn't mean that I'm going to get any and it's my responsibility to just suck it up, do the best I can, and move the fresia on.

Ditto.

*hugs*

I've learned that most people don't put themselves in other people's positions, and assume that what works for them, works for everyone else.

I lied, I knew this already.

ladyforsaken said:
EveWasFramed said:

Ditto.

*hugs*

You totally get me. lol
*hugs back*

Well... :D What have I learned today...

1. It's hard to type a post when it childishly makes you laugh.

2. My thingy gets quite cold cycling home. I seem to have only just realised this today, it was a revelation!

3. Point 2 still makes me laugh :D

Your thingy? It's OK, you can be specific here... I think.

:p

I've learned that the .zix format was developed by scammers.

The multi media approach increasingly adopted by the Open University is just not for me. I need books. The feel of books, the smell of books, the way you can neglect to study but you can actually see what you're neglecting....books!!

Scotsman said:
The multi media approach increasingly adopted by the Open University is just not for me. I need books. The feel of books, the smell of books, the way you can neglect to study but you can actually see what you're neglecting....books!!

Are you doing a degree course? I looked into doing one and then found out they're 15 grand for the basic correspondence courses and changed my mind...

I learned that if you read the 'possible side effects' leaflet inside any prescription, you'll honeysuckle your pants.

Latest posts

Back