Learning something new

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
ucxb said:
ladyforsaken said:
Learned that Mike is a devoted fan of Fry and he'll never ever change his avatar because of this. And that he can actually be a really sweet dude.

And some day he will be crowned for king of the game section :D

To stroke his ego more? No way!! :p

But he's adorable!! :p

Hahaha. Mike is a lady's man, it seems. *shakes head* Go on, crown him then, but don't say I didn't warn you girls!

Veruca said:
ladyforsaken said:
ucxb said:
ladyforsaken said:
Learned that Mike is a devoted fan of Fry and he'll never ever change his avatar because of this. And that he can actually be a really sweet dude.

And some day he will be crowned for king of the game section :D

To stroke his ego more? No way!! :p

But he's adorable!! :p

:)

Today, well, for me actually tonight, I've learned that using ladyforsaken's avatar as a designator to spot her posts is pointless! Pointless, I say!

As useful as an electric sponge, in fact.

Also, another thing I've learned that I was going to post here before the whole GREB CAN'T COME TO THE PHONE RIGHT NOW. PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AFTER THE BEEP, WE WILL RETURN YOUR CALL thing is this;

I've discovered that only a handful of the "really active" members have those depressing, dripping with emotion SOUNDS KEWL AND DEEP names like "Broken Dejected Black Ass Soul Guy" and "Stolen Shadow of Happiness" and instead the names seem pretty basic, straight to the point and plain. Which is good, generally. I like it.

Learned that Lyu Haotian can really play Snooker - and he's only 15 years old!! Amazing.

ladyforsaken said:
annik said:
I'm learning the guitar! Well I'm trying...

I want to as well! Good luck, annik. :)

Thank you. I did try once before when I was a hippy teen :rolleyes: so this is my second try. Well really my boyfriend took it upon himself to teach me! It would be so cool if I could learn a song or two at least :)

Aww that's sweet! Hope you will get to learn some songs and then you could put it up on here. :)

Aw think I'd be too shy for that!

I learned today that "Lippy kids" has no drums...should probably have noticed that before really! :p

'General' TV is boring on a whole new level.

Learned something about concord - that they don't fly anymore! Haha - I would never have known!

perfanoff said:
Learned that impromptu rice+lentil stew goes well with kashkaval cheese

What is kashkaval cheese? Sounds interesting.

Edward W said:
I can cook. Bzzzzzz <PING!> Ready.

You're going to cook me some Chinese now, right?

Latest posts

Back