Let Out Your Anger!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toxic-tears

Reaction score
Anger comes in your life. Anger from the person you are angry with and anger to yourself. Name all the causes of your anger, write it here. Burst it out.
What the heck! You control your words, you hold your emotions. You got the power of your temper. Grip it all out! Make it loud yet in silence.

I'm a person who dosent confront people when I really need to. I hate giving them an attitude, nag, etc... name it. Sometime I talk to myself of how I just let them slide off from all the commotions that suppose to get done. But sometimes, there are really stupid one's that will just step on you and put you down. They are taking advantage of you. You show your kindness and your flexible personality to them yet they just degrade you... uggh!.

I wish I could just punch them on their faces. And let them wake up to what is in front of them. Gooshhh.

ya I've got the same problem, I hate confronting people. Sometimes i just want to take their head and slam into a wall, of course you know after wards then everyone is like what the hell! And then there's legal charges ugg.
I hate how complete jerks for some reason always have friends even when they're treated like crap.

good post I definitly will rant here sometimes

I know, legal legal...it will be a lot of matters.. Court matters. :)

But its unfair thoguh. We will be like what... a statue that has no feelings and just absorbe everything. We are not sponge that takes and takes all what is around us. Even sponge leaks after absorbing the water, same as the person. There is also limit where a person will just erupe out from no where. That is really crappy.

Let me know if you agree on this.. There are also people that talks behind your back. They are so hipocrite!. I really hate them. Wouldn't you like to pull their tongue out and chop it off so that they won't tell anything about you. Geeezzz...

Oh, I forgot to squeez it in.. I must have been carried away with the emotion. ;)

Thanks EF91. :)

haha, ya

i rarely like to show my emotions on the outside, even though they are usally swirling in a black mass of hate internally, after a while it just kinda leaks out slowly, until it's noticable. Like almost uncounsciously, until as it comes out it keeps making the crakc larger so more of it comes out faster.

ya I really hate how 2 fcaed people can be. i never know when they are telling the truth I wish i could read people better.

I always fall for that fake sincere looking sympathetic smile, the one that makes you think they really care.

I'm just way too naive, guilible and understanding. I keep trying to look for the good in people even if it's there, they aren't going to give me any

We are in the same boat EF91.

I too, don't know how to read people- their intenssions. I most of the time tought myself to know them 1st then comes in trusting them comes along. Yet sometimes trust comes 1st before knowing them. And I know it is a bad move. But can't help it. You'll be blinded in there fake sincerity.

hey...great idea for a topic. lets see... where to start first?
ok, fresia YOU SUE! you left me alone to raise myself. never knowing or even caring if I was ok or not. why did you give birth to me? to give me the gift of grief and heartache. heartache that still haunts me every waking moment. and fresia!, YOU!!!! chrystelle. your a ******* lier! lying *****! you broke my heart. you said you loved me. you said we'd be together forever. I would have done any thing for you. I would have died for you! you ******* know its true. you ruined my life. you gave me strength and courage just to take it away. I gave you every thing I had. and now I have nothing. just a memory of how happy you made me. and a pain in my back from where you betrayed me. I hope one day some one will hurt you the way you hurt me. then maybe you'll know what its like to prey every night before bed that you wont wake up the next morning......

wow, it feels good to get some of that off my chest. good job with the post ;)

I have problems confronting people also. It ussually take alot for me to get angry, but if they push me just right I do respond.
On the topic of anger lately ive been turning my lonelyness into anger and I feel alot better.
Its not as scary as it sounds, I just go to the gym everynight and turn my frustration into strength, I come home feeling alot better, and im alot happier than I was a few weeks ago.
I guess its easier for me to vent my pain through my muscles instead of tears. :D

sloth4urluv said:
Its not as scary as it sounds, I just go to the gym everynight and turn my frustration into strength, I come home feeling alot better, and im alot happier than I was a few weeks ago.
I guess its easier for me to vent my pain through my muscles instead of tears. :D

agree agree. Putting your mind on other things makes you relax. It just need a little concentration and ditermination. Jogging outside like in the park not on the tredmill. For example. A friend of mine does that. If she is about or feeling crying she jog.

Me, I swim. I just go to the college swimming pool and just release the emotion on who knows how many laps I have already swimmed.

Anger? Well I'm someone who doesn't anger so easily. Which in a way is good.. and in a way is bad too lol cos once I am angry, it might get pretty bad..and I usually let it out by crying. But it takes quite a lot to anger me really. Usually I just get pissed off.. but not angry :D

My problem is that i will stick up for others when i think they are being wronged and get myself in hairy situations, and then when it comes to me i let myself get walked all over and then (like a leaking sponge I vent it on someone who actually means something to me), and end up feeling even worse than before o_O, then i go back to my quiet fake face and continue to rinse and repeat. So for my anger I'll say

GIVE ME MY LIFE BACK!!!! I WISH I COULD NOT GIVE A honeysuckle LIKE THE MASSES OF IDIOTS OUT THERE BUT I DO SO WELL????????fresia
KICK ROCKS!!!!

I don't get angry often but some of the most trivial thing can make me angry:

Bad calls in football, generally anything blatantly unfair, that makes me mad

Video games, not necessarily losing, but just trying to get the **** things to work right, I've reinstalled Oblivion at least 20 times.... No exaggeration

And then sometimes I get angry at the stupid things I do, like procrastinate, or how stupid I am in conversations with people, and how my legs shake when I'm talking in front of people and all that stuff pisses me off occasionally

I get angry at myself the most, but I rarely feel anger, I feel guilt or shame or frustration a LOT more

I don't think I'm an angry person. I definitely don't get mad easily anyways haha.
But if by chance I have some hidden rage, here goes!

mlKI^@!%$@gdwsdvgASADTSVHBLARGH*75$cheesecake!

I feel much better.

stone-rose said:
I don't think I'm an angry person. I definitely don't get mad easily anyways haha.
But if by chance I have some hidden rage, here goes!

mlKI^@!%$@gdwsdvgASADTSVHBLARGH*75$cheesecake!

I feel much better.

Ahhh yessss, cheesecake! I've heard it does wonders for helping people relax when they're angry.;)

It takes a quite a bit to anger me. I'm a pretty patient guy...though people say it can be a bad thing. Meh...

Wave Shock said:
It takes a quite a bit to anger me. I'm a pretty patient guy...though people say it can be a bad thing. Meh...

Good for you, you got patience. I do to have patience but through my experience, its a bad thing though. Coz the longer I keep my anger, the bigger it build up inside of me. It will be like a molten lava that will erupt and overflow, and will burst into anywhere. If I am in my lava state I don't care of who I will stepped on. That's why I always write my anger in my personal blog, in my drawings and in my poems. It is my way of releasing the bad in me.. :)

ok. last sunday i went to church.. this guy same or around my age was looking at me. since the mass had already started i try to easy my walking and not make any sound from my high heel. and all of a sudden i just feel coz my knees weaken and kneel at the front of this guy!.
well i dont care that i feel at front of him. the only thing i care was he laugh at me without asking if i was hurt or if i am ok!...

geezzzee.. be a gentle man. you are a volonteer person in the church and you have that attitude?. what a heck are you doing there if you don't have any manner at all. you sould have asked me first if i am ok or not. then if i said i am ok then you could laugh.. and i will understand that!!.. dude your so hipocrite!! i dont care if you are cute! if you got those big muscle on you biceps. if you got abs. I DONT CARE! you dont have any respect to weman, you didnt even help me stand up! you just looked and laugh at me! man that is really a turn off! so ewww!!

That is pretty messed up, Toxic. Church should be a place where you can go and feel warmth, acceptance, and closer to God. I personally try to escape all of my thoughts when I'm at mass, and just focus on the spirituality of that sacred place. If someone laughed at me like that, it would totally ruin my experience. I'm really sorry you had that experience.

We Catholics are a family; shouldn't be mocking each other during such a special time!

The next person who hears what I say and assumes I'm lying, I'm going to kick that person in the teeth. I'M TELLING THE ******* TRUTH. WHY THE HELL WOULD I BOTHER TO LIE ABOUT MY FEELINGS.

To the next person who mocks me or cracks a joke at my expense, I'm going to kick them in the teeth. I don't care how tall they are. I'm flexible, I'll manage. IT'S NOT FUNNY, STOP MAKING FUN OF ME. NO ONE IS LAUGHING. SHUT UP.

To the next person among my peers who talks down to me or acts as though I'm stupid, I'll kick them in the teeth. I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING, I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT MYSELF. LEAVE ME THE fresia ALONE.

Thanks, I needed that.
And I wasn't joking about any of that, I'm dead serious. I'll hunt you down and kick your teeth in. Even if you're only joking.

Qui said:
The next person who hears what I say and assumes I'm lying, I'm going to kick that person in the teeth. I'M TELLING THE ******* TRUTH. WHY THE HELL WOULD I BOTHER TO LIE ABOUT MY FEELINGS.

To the next person who mocks me or cracks a joke at my expense, I'm going to kick them in the teeth. I don't care how tall they are. I'm flexible, I'll manage. IT'S NOT FUNNY, STOP MAKING FUN OF ME. NO ONE IS LAUGHING. SHUT UP.

To the next person among my peers who talks down to me or acts as though I'm stupid, I'll kick them in the teeth. I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING, I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT MYSELF. LEAVE ME THE fresia ALONE.

Thanks, I needed that.
And I wasn't joking about any of that, I'm dead serious. I'll hunt you down and kick your teeth in. Even if you're only joking.

Qui you scare me

Latest posts

Back