Let Out Your Anger!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill be sure not to piss you off and stay on your good side Qui.

Toxic
I stopped going to church because of hypocrits. That and all the singing and stuff. Church has become more of a show than a place of worship.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I just can't take this no more! I can't stand being like this! 1st I'm not use of this. 2nd I can't be like this. 3rd I am not like this!

biskan sa diri la gyapon ga sapak sa akon. Mga tao wala mga tupa. Permi lng problema, wala man mihora. Buligan mo na insister gyapon. Buligan mo na ikaw pa ang malain. Ano bala gusto ninyo? Ako indi ako lonely sa akon kabuhi pero kamo ang gapa lonely sa akon. Kung intelehente ka lng nga tao diretso tani imo kabuhi pero kiwi ka!. Hay dyos miyo, amanos na kita!!!

Sorry about my language..

toxic-tears said:
I just can't take this no more! I can't stand being like this! 1st I'm not use of this. 2nd I can't be like this. 3rd I am not like this!

biskan sa diri la gyapon ga sapak sa akon. Mga tao wala mga tupa. Permi lng problema, wala man mihora. Buligan mo na insister gyapon. Buligan mo na ikaw pa ang malain. Ano bala gusto ninyo? Ako indi ako lonely sa akon kabuhi pero kamo ang gapa lonely sa akon. Kung intelehente ka lng nga tao diretso tani imo kabuhi pero kiwi ka!. Hay dyos miyo, amanos na kita!!!

You let it out girl :D Go hit your bed or something. I never do and when loss it I go fight with a wall. :( mmm I always come weirs off lol

I wish I could understand what you put there tho. What language is that?

toxic-tears said:

Hope you feeling a little better now :D

Arms wide open

toxic-tears said:

Ah, I hope you feel at least better now. I bet it felt a little better after writing this out... and I can understand how sometimes when you get so mad you just blurt out everything in a language you're comfortable in. I wonder what that language is?

But hopefully you're okay now. Talk it out if it helps! :)
*hugs*

bluey said:
You let it out girl :D Go hit your bed or something. I never do and when loss it I go fight with a wall. :( mmm I always come weirs off lol

I wish I could understand what you put there tho. What language is that?

I hit a pillow, a much softer and easily defeated fighting opponent:D

Hope your doin better today TT

Pretty sure that would be Tangala :p

Im in an energenic mood right now.
(feels like standing on the desk in my cube and screaming at the top of my lungs letting out all of my frustration)

Most of my anger comes from negative people; people who put me down or make jokes at my expense. I used to just put up with it, and let it get me down.

These days, I have a much more constructive and effective solution: I just completely cut them out of my life. When a person steps over his/her bounds a few times, and I can see that it's a chronic behavior, I just stop picking up their phone calls. They're simply not worth my time. I want to be around people who leave me feeling happy and good about myself.

When I feel stressed out about some life issue (e.g., things didn't go as well as I planned), I'll tell a friend or family member about it. If that doesn't help, I'll just go somewhere alone, and burn off my steam through screaming or hitting a punching bag; working out is great, too. After I've had a chance to cool down, I just try and figure out the best way to solve the problem.

Seems to work pretty well for me.

Ok, here goes the anger rant (I promise I'm not a psychopath normally) AAAAAAAAAAARGGHGHGHGGG I HATE COLLEGE. I hate that I chose this piece of crap town and college to go to. I hate all of the people here! They are all rude and unfriendly. I hate being judged every second of my life! I hate goddamn public transportation! I hate bitter professors who punish students for being young, and how they act like you should worship them because they have a piece of paper called a PhDoody. I hate that there is nothing to do but drink, smoke, toke up, and piss on the sidewalk here! I hate my disgusting roommates and the filth they create in the only place that I can relax! I hate watching/talking about most sports so much and I hate that I'm expected to care because I have a penis. I hate that braindead celebrities and illiterate sports stars are valued above educated intellectuals! I hate that people who treat everyone like crap and are ******** have way more friends than I do! I hate people who skate through college without understanding anything while I have to work at it! I hate being stereotyped! I hate the concept of welfare in the frickin' US, where anyone can achieve anything! I hate that there are starving people in this world while we throw millions of tons of food away and have alarming obesity rates. I hate religion so much! I hate my pastor neighbors who rip off a bunch of misguided, poor believers and live in a huge mansion, take private jets everywhere, ride in limo to church, go on ridiculous shopping sprees, and have a new car every week! I hate that religion is the reason for all of the wars in the world in history! I hate that instead of taking the positive, moral aspects of it, people focus on the ritual! I hate my other piece of honeysuckle roommate who just walked in who never takes any responsibility, steals my crap, and is a pretentious *******! I hate my roommates' pet rabbit who just eats and shits everywhere, and she bites if you try to pet her or even when you give her food! I hate politics! I hate competition! Goddamn it I hate loneliness! I hate fickle women who can't make up their **** minds! I hate fake people. I hate life! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

ok I'm done.

Thanks bluey, tomuchnothing, mink, nevermore, sloth for your concerns. :) I felt better now.

Bluey, I if hit the bed it won't turn out like I hit the bed with punches, ill hit the bed for me to sleep. :)

Mink, *hugz back* I'd does make me feel better when ever I spoke my anger in my own language. It feelis like every it drains out all the anger I have inside of me.

sloth4urluv said:

Your almost there sloth. Yet, tagala point to as a person, feminest. Tagalog is the language, but its not tagalog language I'd used though, it is a filipino dialect called hilugaynon but mostly known as bisaya. :) and I'm more comfortable in speaking it.

toxic-tears said:
Thanks bluey, tomuchnothing, mink, nevermore, sloth for your concerns. :) I felt better now.

Bluey, I if hit the bed it won't turn out like I hit the bed with punches, ill hit the bed for me to sleep. :)

Mink, *hugz back* I'd does make me feel better when ever I spoke my anger in my own language. It feelis like every it drains out all the anger I have inside of me.

sloth4urluv said:

Your almost there sloth. Yet, tagala point to as a person, feminest. Tagalog is the language, but its not tagalog language I'd used though, it is a filipino dialect called hilugaynon but mostly known as bisaya. :) and I'm more comfortable in speaking it.
That's cool that you felt better already :)

And that's cool that you can speak that language. So fascinating.

toxic-tears said:

lol, That's how I normally like to hit the bed as well :) Well, I have tried hitting it in the other way cos as NeverMore says its a much easily defeated fighting opponent then a wall. Just when I get that angry the bed never seams to be enough. Luckily for me I don't get that angry now er days and normally just sulk for a bit. All tho I have found my self to be suffering with the condition road rage when driving my car :D haha Is that even a condition? Well it dose no one any good to loss there temper but dose do you some good to let it out in moor controlled ways like exercise. Ive hurt my hand moor then one time hitting the wall :(

Latest posts

Back