Lets Be Proactive and Excercise Together for Better Health & Self Improvement

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night-Gym(front squats, stiff leg deadlifts, clean & press-'heavy day'), light swim & qigong/taiji in the warm pool afterwards.

Rest day today-would liked to have gone skating tonight but having an early night(soon to bed) so I can get an early gym sesion in the morning again-it's nice & quiet in there on a Thursday morning.

Bike, squats, deadlifts(plus a teensy amount of 'fluff' lol) done, home, showered, Flay walked & off to work pronto-great start to the day!

'light day' today *groan:rolleyes:

Concentrated on explosive movements & form to get the best from it.

Bike, front squats, stiff leg deadlifts, clean n press, rows, done!

I'm gonna start from tomorrow.

I lost about 21lbs in just under a month earlier in the year when I was motivated. Not much exercise was involved, but I'm gonna change that this time. I just ate "normal" for most days, bar 2 days of the week. I'd eat 600 cals on those days. Weight dropped off and didn't come back.

Could be worth looking at for some.

Drop me a DM if you need further info

I like my food so I don't do calorific restrictions, luckily I enjoy eating healthy foods for the most part & much prefer non processed basic foods-it works for me.

Actually I was kinda toying with the idea of putting a foodie type thread on here perhaps...

Alma lost her spoon said:
I like my food so I don't do calorific restrictions, luckily I enjoy eating healthy foods for the most part & much prefer non processed basic foods-it works for me.

Actually I was kinda toying with the idea of putting a foodie type thread on here perhaps...

I love food, but it doesn't seem to stop me.

Can get creative with light meals easily. Not the type of diet were you eat a lettuce leaf for dinner :p

& this too!:)

pjwm9js

Went for a swim in a very ******* cold lake.

Warming up with squats, shoulder press, and dead lifts.

A little swim & some DWR-the pool was quiet in the slow lane so I wasn't in anyone's way-which also means I wasn't disrupted either-all good.

Too many 'eyes' in the gym this evening-yuk!

Bike(tabataesque) then 'moderate' squats & deadlift...

Actually I had to busy myself by doing some chest & shoulder work until a squat rack/deadlift mat area was available(not that anyone was actually making decent use of them though-sheesh!). lol

Roller Derby training this evening, so much fun & a great cardio workout toboot!

Footwork/agility, endurance & hitting WOOT WOOT!!
:D

Early morning workout arranged for tomorrow with a friend-must get some shut eye now then:)

Light workout with my friend this morning-I let her 'lead' the warm ups-light jogging, knee ups, that kinda thing.

Then half squats, sit squats, press ups & some ab work.

Gentle stretches to finish.

Nice chilled out session.

I figure that it's time more people started using this thread before it dies.

Today I went for a long walk in the rain to liven myself up. Later on, I did a 90 minute upper body dumbbell workout consisting of:

Bicep curls 12/10/8
Alternate hammer curls 12/10/8
Concentration curls 12/10/8
Cross body hammer curls 12/10/8

Flat dumbbell tricep extensions 12/10/8
Standing dumbell tricep extensions 12/10/8
Tricep dumbbell kickbacks 12/10/8

Alternating deltoid raises 12/10/8
Seated dumbbell press 12/10/8
Dumbbell incline press 12/10/8
Dumbbell upright rows 12/10/8
Dumbbell bent over rows 12/10/8

Dumbbell flyes 12/10/8
Dumbbell bench press 12/10/8
Incline dumbbell flyes 12/10/8
Incline dumbell press 12/10/8
Bent arm dumbbell pullovers 12/10/8

Then a few press ups to wrap things up. Now I'm pretty tired, but feeling good :)

Latest posts

Back