Let's See The Bad/Silly Faces

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that one, BJD. (hehe) I think your nickle inspector picture would go in here as well.... But I have that one! MWA HA HA HA HA!
Also the one with your chin on the.... Sprite bottle? You look fairly normal (sans the chin on the bottle) But your friend looks funny. (hehe)

Bunneh said:
BJD - That hand looks like the Holy F-U Sign of God. I approve.

Why thankee. :cool:

SkuzzieMuff said:
I think your nickle inspector picture would go in here as well.

POST IT. lol

SkuzzieMuff said:
Also the one with your chin on the.... Sprite bottle? You look fairly normal (sans the chin on the bottle) But your friend looks funny. (hehe)

You mean... THIS ONE???

steve35.jpg

^^^The thing is, I think I just said something hugely insulting and/or racist... so I have that amused look on my face, and my buddy there is reacting to what I said. He's like... "WHAT THE fresia, MAN???"

lol

Badjedidude said:
^^^The thing is, I think I just said something hugely insulting and/or racist... so I have that amused look on my face, and my buddy there is reacting to what I said. He's like... "WHAT THE fresia, MAN???"

lol

Sounds like something you'd do. :p

I got on the wrong train today and was an hour late, so thought of you guys and took a picture.

I get teased a lot cos I pout a lot (by some ALL members, too :p), soooo... enjoy:

(*Edit*)

That hairstyle looks good on you. And black and white photos... just to make yourself a bit more artsy lol, I KNOW YOUR GAME!!

Latest posts

Back