Let's See The Bad/Silly Faces

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice duckface Purple :D

ryanheels.jpg

Btw don't judge me...I was drunk.

LMAO!!!!! :p

Uhmm..everyone must take pretty good pictures cause they are only posting one. 90% of all the pictures taken of me are either silly or bad so here are a couple of silly ones:

ef.jpg

lick.jpg

Purple: that was great! XD
ThatOneGirl: Not only are you making a silly face, but you scribbled the honeysuckle out of your friend's face. XD LICK THAT SPOOOON!:O

Edit: Uuurrhh derp derp... I'll add an image.
deadhead.jpg

SkuzzieMuff said:
Purple: that was great! XD
ThatOneGirl: Not only are you making a silly face, but you scribbled the honeysuckle out of your friend's face. XD LICK THAT SPOOOON!:O

Edit: Uuurrhh derp derp... I'll add an image.

Yeah, I didn't think my friend would appreciate me posting her face on a website, without her knowing. And I will lick that spoon! (hello)

That is a lovely picture of a plate of your head! :p

This thread made me realize how much silly pictures I have (no)

2v2dvux.jpg

More like a silly pose. At a mall with friends. I miss being carefree with them :)

fc7cex.jpg

..and this is a silly face or more like my joker face (hehe)

ThatOneGirl said:
Uhmm..everyone must take pretty good pictures cause they are only posting one.

I don't have very many photographs :( :( .

I'll endeavour to behave sillier when I know there's a camera around.

floffyschneeman said:
This thread made me realize how much silly pictures I have (no)

2v2dvux.jpg

More like a silly pose. At a mall with friends. I miss being carefree with them :)

fc7cex.jpg

..and this is a silly face or more like my joker face (hehe)

:D

I love the joker face, looks scary and crazy ;) (hehe) The other one's very cute aswell ;)

Peter Lorre said:
:D

I love the joker face, looks scary and crazy ;) (hehe) The other one's very cute aswell ;)

you should show yours ;)

Badjedidude said:
Hahaha those faces/poses are awesome, floff. :p

haha thanks steve. yours are awesome too. but hands down to your friend. he's just epic (hehe)

Ok so not only am I exhausted from sleep deprivation and a 3 hour drive, but I bumped my head on my car door that morning and there's a big cut on my forehead.

f505b392.jpg

Ryan, did you take a photo of yourself in the middle of a shop?! How vain are YOU!

And that's coming from ME!

Latest posts

Back