Let's See The Bad/Silly Faces

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dessa said:
VideoVidiVisum said:
you're cute!!! xD

robot said:
2ly4q2o.jpg

I'd just like to bring this back up. xD

no u!!!

omg ur not gonna cut me r u???

noooooo I would never!!!! that was just a random reference to anyone who disagreed with me about you being cute xD

Would anyone like... A SKUZZIE MUSTACHE RIIIIIDE!?
MUSTACHE.jpg

My upper lip is way too small for a mustache. XD

condemnedsoul666 said:
Davos418 said:
6049465530_973b9f2e8f.jpg

That's me in the middle, and my wifey on the right!

You look like my cousin john.
Only blond.

Why is it that all dudes that look like that are Johns? I know a john that looks kinda like you too, Davos... (wary)

SkuzzieMuff said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
Davos418 said:
6049465530_973b9f2e8f.jpg

That's me in the middle, and my wifey on the right!

You look like my cousin john.
Only blond.

Why is it that all dudes that look like that are Johns? I know a john that looks kinda like you too, Davos... (wary)

you know... so do I... but I believe he may be a Jon not a John. and very sexy btw Davos xD

Great idea for a thread Sophia!
My brother and I were trying to think of a halloween costume for fun, and so I put on my chem lab gear. Then he decided that wrapping my head in a scarf and making me carry a bag of candy would be fun... Children, beware.

sillypic.jpg

Only willing to post this since you can't actually see my face. >__<;;

meekthoughts said:
Only willing to post this since you can't actually see my face. >__<;;

To be honest, it'd be hard to know what the picture was about at all without your explanation. Right up there with pictures of flying saucers or the Bigfoot. :p

I'm probably going to regret this... but here goes. I don't think I'll ever be able to top how amazingly stupid I look in this picture :D
Sonothealthy2.jpg

Latest posts

Back