Let's See The Bad/Silly Faces

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
310510_135965703175417_100002859650487_152080_934175549_n.jpg

Arcane said:
Badjedidude said:
^^^That face is neither bad nor silly! :O

i tried. IMO i think i look stoned.

VideoVidiVisum said:
wrong thread...

THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOU'RE SO HELPFUL.

Even if you were stoned, that wouldn't make you silly. If you want though, you could create a thread called "Show the Stoned/high faces".

hahahhaha i'd rather not. i thought it looked silly and i think that's all that matters. i tried even if it doesn't look silly to you guys...give me a break

You need a caption above your head that says "you are so.....hot."

XP

o.o idk thats the look on your face.

Arcane said:
hahahhaha i'd rather not. i thought it looked silly and i think that's all that matters. i tried even if it doesn't look silly to you guys...give me a break

I thought it was nice. :)

SophiaGrace said:
You need a caption above your head that says "you are so.....hot."

XP

o.o idk thats the look on your face.

hehehehe. maybe i should photoshop in some drool.

Badjedidude said:
Arcane said:

I thought it was nice. :)

Thanks duuuude :p
That was more directed torward vid as im growing weary of her comments about/torward me.

this one has to count as silly :p
wake_up_when_you__re_dead_by_inthelionsmane-d3g7ho0.jpg

I thought the other one had a wee bit of "duh" going on (though totally cute) but yeah...that one definitely counts as silly. :p

Not gonna lie, I totally tilted my head there to see if I could see down your shirt.

badfingers.jpg

My fingers are naughty.... That's right. This is one of the only pictures of ME from New York. I took pictures of other things mostly.

And Arcane, is this how a Bad/Silly face is done.
Turtleface.jpg

I may have looked really good this day, but I made the most unflattering face when this picture was taken. In fact, this may be the ultimate, besides Dutchy's awesome face....

SkuzzieMuff said:
badfingers.jpg

My fingers are naughty.... That's right. This is one of the only pictures of ME from New York. I took pictures of other things mostly.

And Arcane, is this how a Bad/Silly face is done.
Turtleface.jpg

I may have looked really good this day, but I made the most unflattering face when this picture was taken. In fact, this may be the ultimate, besides Dutchy's awesome face....

sorry.......before i saw you mentioned me i was going to say how freakin cute you are <3_<3 bad example :p

and i guess i still said it XD

floffyschneeman said:
eskuzzie is sooo cute (goo) I'd wanna be finger cuffed with those (hello)

BACKOFF
;)

a truly frightening picture from the meat puppet concert this weekend..dont need to say i was drunk..
but i did
379587_139049346200386_100002859650487_160864_179589942_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back