Let's See The Bad/Silly Faces

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ please explain tough guy lol

2uxuxxw.jpg

ucxb said:
^ please explain tough guy lol

2uxuxxw.jpg

Thats a neat trick with your mouth!

And to explain the above photo, there is one of everyone in my family, we all had to participate. Still not sure why, or how it became a requirement. I do recall that failure to participate in photo would result in being subjected to far worse things. Gotta love family!

And Danielle that photo is great! Love the smile!

vn3341.jpg

Renaissance fest with family over the weekend ... good time!

I'm strongly considering it, but then no one on here would write me anymore. lol :D

*maybe* I will :) Later! Have to figure out how to upload the pic I'm thinking of :p Will you post one, too?

i'll post it ONLY after you do :D so that we both get put on da ignore list lmao :p but hey at least will have each other.

(pic taken btw)

Drama said:
i'll post it ONLY after you do :D so that we both get put on da ignore list lmao :p but hey at least will have each other.

(pic taken btw)

HAHAHAHA! That just made me laugh so hard! :D I hope no one heard me in the surrounding apartments! :D

I will come back to this the next time I'm on the computer. Until then you can still change your mind :p

Take care, girl <3

Latest posts

Back