Let's See The Bad/Silly Faces

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vagrant Legacy said:
I'm probably going to regret this... but here goes. I don't think I'll ever be able to top how amazingly stupid I look in this picture :D

There is nothing to regret. It's absolutely the best portrait on ALL; everything fits (only the flash light is a bit annoying). You look great and I love the umbrella

Sci-Fi said:
ROFL

What a hilarious picture, but dude you need a haircut. :p
Don't worry.. that picture was taken 2 years ago :) I've gotten that haircut by now.. trust me.. :p
Although.. come to think of it.. it isn't MUCH shorter than in that picture right now, although I just make sure it looks better than that nowadays ;)

five years ago. Just me: messy, sleepy, but happy

praska.JPG

silver birch leaves said:

praska.JPG

****, how do you look so cute first thing in the morning? D:

Vagrant Legacy said:
I'm probably going to regret this... but here goes. I don't think I'll ever be able to top how amazingly stupid I look in this picture :D
Sonothealthy2.jpg

Oh my god, dude, that FACE! That's total awesomeface right there. And DON'T CUT YOUR HAIR :mad: You're hot with long hair, cap'm.

Vagrant Legacy said:
Sonothealthy2.jpg
You just made my heart giggle (hehe)

silver birch leaves said:

praska.JPG
That is seriously.... friggin adorable!

DSCF0975.jpg

My face... (no)

Vagrant Legacy: That expression is literally amazing. Absolutely love it xD

MeekThoughts: Chem lab gear ? =o Your face is completely hidden by a scarf, what on earth!

Vivy: Potentially dancing to "Reach for the Stars" from S Club 7 ? :p

---

I came across this picture on the side of my friend's facebook lol... Taken about 5 years ago, god I miss being in secondary school! :D

stupidme.jpg

I believe I can fly :shy:

Vagrant, that picture is AWESOME.

I dug this one up, just playing with the webcam. It made bubbles. :3
Videocallsnapshot5.png

Latest posts

Back