Let's see the eyes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eye2_zpspytcfhur.jpg

Solivagant said:
Triple Bogey said:
At least you got some comments, nobody was bothered when I posted my photo.

I would have, but I didn't because I felt you would have just written off anything I said as a "nice" lie.

I wouldn't have said that. I would have thanked you !

My eye is too ugly for this thread btw !

lonelyfairy said:
I will ruin this thread... But... Eheh. :shy: No makeup and being tired~

ASmNqFV.jpg

Sorry, I already beat you to it. And besides your eye looks wonderful just like I am sure you are.

^^Everyone's eyes look really nice, honestly!

Triple Bogey said:
My eye is too ugly for this thread btw !

Oh come on, TB. Nobody's eye is too ugly. I thought the same of mine before I posted the pic but I know it was my insecurity or lack of self-esteem talking.

Nobody's eyes are ugly or could be ugly. They're each unique in their own ways, how could that be ugly?!

Aisha said:
O hai Lady F! No cringing! I'm very glad to meet your left eye. How de do? You look charming today, I must confess.

Why, thank you, my dear Aisha. You make me chuckle with your responses around here sometimes. My eye is pleased to have met your eye. I believe they've shaken their lashes in greeting.

Solivagant said:
ladyforsaken said:
It's taken me awhile contemplating whether to put my eye out there or not. I guess I'll attempt at doing this for a short while.

^ Nice to see you! =]

:shy:

I missed seeing yours though. :\

TheWalkingDead said:
ladyforsaken said:
It's taken me awhile contemplating whether to put my eye out there or not. I guess I'll attempt at doing this for a short while.

Eye eye, you have a beautiful eye!

My my, I never expected anyone to think of it as beautiful, but thank you. You have a nice looking eye there too. :)

MissGuided said:
ladyforsaken said:

*cringe*

Beautiful, LF - so delicate and sweet!

Aww, thanks MG. You've yet to show yours!

Niave said:
Lady! Your eye is so beautiful and your complexion is amazing!

Thank you. :shy:
I really don't know what it is but people do tend to comment on my complexion.
Your eye is beautiful too, Niave. :)

Well, all I can take is a very blurry image because my phone doesn't have a good camera, but here it is regardless.

BeyondShy said:
Thank God you didn't see mine.:rolleyes:

You have very nice eyes, Kee. Seems completely unnecessary to continue trying to tell people otherwise.

Latest posts

Back