Let's see the eyes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BeyondShy said:
Triple Bogey said:
At least you got some comments, nobody was bothered when I posted my photo.

I didn't post it in that thread and I remember yours. I did comment.

yes I remember you did, but it didn't get the avalanche some people get. I won't do it again, all a bit pointless.

Triple Bogey said:
yes I remember you did, but it didn't get the avalanche some people get. I won't do it again, all a bit pointless.

I don't blame you. It's nothing but a popularity contest.

BeyondShy said:
Triple Bogey said:

Did you post it to get an avalanche of comments?
I saw it on my phone, but never had time to reply because you took it down before I got back to my computer.
My understanding of the faces thread is for people to post their pics so others can get a better sense of who they are talking to. It's not a popularity contest. People just see it that way because some people do post their pics more than others and there's nothing wrong with that. Most of the "avalanche" of comments go to new members or those who first post their pics. And other times, more comments are posted because there is drama involved.

And with that, I will post my own pic so maybe we can get this thread back on track. I don't know if I will leave it up or not, but here it is...

TheRealCallie said:
BeyondShy said:
Triple Bogey said:

I saw it on my phone, but never had time to reply because you took it down before I got back to my computer.
My understanding of the faces thread is for people to post their pics so others can get a better sense of who they are talking to. It's not a popularity contest. People just see it that way because some people do post their pics more than others and there's nothing wrong with that. Most of the "avalanche" of comments go to new members or those who first post their pics. And other times, more comments are posted because there is drama involved.

And with that, I will post my own pic so maybe we can get this thread back on track. I don't know if I will leave it up or not, but here it is...

That's a nice eye :)

256qlbq.jpg

TheRealCallie said:
BeyondShy said:
Triple Bogey said:

a few comments would have done. Make it feel like at least a few people give a honeysuckle about me on here.

And I thought the point of the 'lets see the faces thread' was for people who were a bit insecure about their looks, to post their photo and then receive some nice comments.
It took a lot of balls for me to post my photo, I hated doing it. I know I am unattractive. One comment would have done. Saying 'you are not that bad', something like that. One comment but nobody could be bothered.

trueth said:
TheRealCallie said:
BeyondShy said:
Triple Bogey said:

That's a nice eye :)

This eye will be deleted in less than 24 hours....

(a picture of my eye used to be here)

AmytheTemperamental said:
Sigh, I spent a lot of time looking at Rodent's. (ashamed) <3

You aren't alone.... :D k im going to hide in the corner now!

So far I have not seen one ugly eye! They say eyes are the window to the soul.. you are all beautiful :)

Latest posts

Back