Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both are quite scary. Smoking does tend to age the face quite badly. I recently saw "There is something about Mary" that lady looks an awful lot like one of the characters in it.

I miss George Burns movies. Haven't seen one in a LONG time.

Lost in the Oilfield said:
e.m.e. said:

Any relation to George Burns?

burns.jpg

hows this?
886212ffcf60.jpg
dbbe706b3fa7.jpg

371e541a9b46.gif

I haven't seen that movie in forever... was funny.

Yeah, I recently quit smoking, but I have a baby face, so I don't think it did anything but help me... still though... my two aunts smoke constantly, and they would spend every day at the beach in the summer laying in the sun cooking... now they both look like raisins... I'd rather not age so much so swiftly as they have... it was becoming rather expensive as well at $10 a day seven days a week... basically a car payment each month.

A new picture... this is my "sorry, what was that?" expression :p

Maybe I'm a narcissist too... I've been having slow days and early nights off, so I thought I'd try a bottle of Sambuca, I'm on my third drink... this black-liquorice tasting stuff isn't too bad with just ice... so maybe I just have a good buzz and think this is a funny looking picture... anywho this is what I look like semi-depressed, half-crazed, and deprived of sunlight and time off for extended periods of time... me and my messy hair...

me.jpg

Almost missed this...
371e541a9b46.gif
Makes me think of 101 Dalmatians :p

HAy I smoked for some years as well. (did) I been stopped 2 yeas in 3 days :) I have a weirs baby face then you as well lol I don't like bathing in the sun tho. So maybe that has something to do with it.

Looking cool there. Was it you that is going to post picks of a rainbow lol someone told me that and for the love of life I cert fined are remember who told me lol

oh so sorry!!! I'm terrible... yes I forgot the rainbow I promised... here let me do it now before I forget again...

I have others, but I need to sleep immediately, so I'll post this one for now...

Attachments

• DSCF12222.jpg
    DSCF12222.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 83
Lost in the Oilfield said:
oh so sorry!!! I'm terrible... yes I forgot the rainbow I promised... here let me do it now before I forget again...

I have others, but I need to sleep immediately, so I'll post this one for now...

:D That's awsome. Would you believe I have asked 3 ppl if it was them that told me that lol

I fond you... MY rainbow man lol OK you need to go and sleep. That's cool. I am terrible when I need sleep and make even less Sean's then normal :)

All this talking about smoking and I stopped last week. I tend to pick up smoking and drop it very easily...well the two week physical withdrawl isn't easy but I still don't pick up a cig.

Lost - nice pic. You're a fireman?

Bluey - we need a new pic of you.

Colette, one pick of me on here is enough for any girl to handle lol I don't wont you all pining over my hot bod now do I. :cool: Your doing very well. Don't smoke its bad for ye.

sloth4urluv, Am guessing girls dont like you cos of the shorts lol Am joking of course lol maybe you just have not meat the right girl. You look like a nicer enough guy.

Yeah it a bathing suit, so its a little more reasonable, if I wore those around as shorts I wouldnt like myself either (dont anyways, but not because of the shorts)

Jasmin, you look really cute, its too bad your all the way over in england though.

jasmin, you are lucky. I hate being straight up white bread. It's so boring.

Qui said:

Uh. I think you need to take some history courses Qui. Can't believe you would say that....

Qui said:

**** right, Qui. Just kidding. But I can relate to the whole white-bread thing which is why I'm constantly chasing foreign men. If they mangle the English language I'm in love otherwise it's all white bread and mayonnaise and I don't go for that. :D

ya sometimes i wish i was ethinic just because i am so white, like white and nerdy. Tehe

but theres more to you than your background so i try and remeber that.

I so don't understand people. Sometimes, I swear I am not even human.

Great pictures!
Me a firefighter? No... though that'd be a good job... any career geared directly toward saving lives is admirable... I'm actually more of a fire-maker, but I can make some amazing flames :p

Latest posts

Back