Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thx everybody:)

I was expecting a lot of ahhhhhh's and take it down it's soooo ugly runnnnnn,lol

You all look nice, not an unfriendly face here

loketron said:
ok i want in on this too

Your friend is really tall are your not so tall lol

I am like 5,4 and I have a friend who is like 6,7 When we stand next to one another its like little and large, Just looks funny.

You look like a complete mad head lol I bet you would be a crazy guy to go out drinking with.

Oh **** skapunk23, You posted another one. This means I have too as well as I did say I would. Thing is I ent got any good ones as I was not expecting to be posting a pick anytime soon lol So here is one with me seat at the PC. Also skapunk23 that is a better one. You can see your face on it. You look cool enough there :)

161524-1.jpg

skapunk23 said:

Thanks, We should go clubbing and pull some girls :D lol I am guilty there of not smiling but well tis just me :) I do smile a lot moor normally.

My name is Bob. said:
Tis I. No I don't smoke.

Some good looking people on this forum. Sorry I ruined it with my mug. lol.

lol u look good...are u sober there?

is that a female in the middle?

You know, I half expected bluey to actually be blue...I suppose it just fits... Lookin' good though, dood!

My name is Bob. said:
Tis I. No I don't smoke.

Some good looking people on this forum. Sorry I ruined it with my mug. lol.

ahaha That made me laugh, You look like your having a fun time there.

Incognita said:
Bluey said:
Incognita said:
U look pretty good for a 24 year old

lol You say that like 24 is old are something. What is 33 then? :(

Bluey, u look 20,man.

Ye most ppl would say, 20 - 25. I have to take ID to get drink cos now you have to look 21 even tho its only 18 to get drink. Stupid world we live in lol

BlackCat said:
This is me. I am almost 18, so I will naturally look pretty young.

Naturally :) Well you look cool enough and have a goatee going on there which I still can not grow :( lol

Latest posts

Back