Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triple Bogey said:
daughter of the moon said:
zero said:
Take it from me, I have a very unpretty smile. It's better for everyone if I keep it locked away. lol
:)
Couldn`t be farther from the truth. I`ve read behind that serious half-smile, not so well hidden, and I can tell that you`d be astonishing with a bright open smile that could only reveal your inner beauty and sparkle. Trust me on this one.
cowboy.gif

Ummm, no I won't trust you on that one. You know why? Because I have a mirror. lol :D

I don't think people are just been polite here. You are a very attractive woman !

Thank you, Triple Bogey. Doesn't change anything though, no one ever wanted me.

Triple Bogey said:
zero said:
Take it from me, I have a very unpretty smile. It's better for everyone if I keep it locked away. lol
:)
Couldn`t be farther from the truth. I`ve read behind that serious half-smile, not so well hidden, and I can tell that you`d be astonishing with a bright open smile that could only reveal your inner beauty and sparkle. Trust me on this one.
cowboy.gif

Ummm, no I won't trust you on that one. You know why? Because I have a mirror. lol :D

I don't think people are just been polite here. You are a very attractive woman !

Thank you, Triple Bogey. Doesn't change anything though, no one ever wanted me.

well I know that feeling. I hope 2014 is better for you !

right, the mirror. reflects what we see and what we see reflects how we look at it. Sometimes a (different) pair of glasses works wonders. That also depends on what you want to see.
yahoo_hypnotized.gif

Wow, Nikki
8.gif

As Eve said, you are lovely. Such a radiant expression. Brought an instant smile to my face. Beautiful.
Big hug.
6.gif

Nikki said:
No idea why I'm doing this and it probably won't stay up long....should give a good laugh though :D

PPcBsAj.jpg

lovely photo !

There are some seriously lovely looking women on this forum !

Decided to do some experimenting because a friend wants to set me up on a blind date. (Scared because I have anxiety!) I posted pictures a while ago but I don't know which pages they are. So here is before:

And this is after:

Such a warm expression, love it. You`re beautiful, HopefulDreamer. Drama is right, your smile is priceless.
Wish you the best of luck on your date. (*fingers crossed*)

Latest posts

Back