Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd post a picture then found out I don't have any pictures of myself, so I took the picture off my skype which has been on there for like a year and made it my avatar... if you squint you can just make out something, its my face I think...

Love the glasses. Very pretty photo.

Drama said:

Me .. .with darker hair.

ChUKIZtvWmmBAOjQJUrqsmezsiwugmBdPGhm.jpg

Very pretty, Moto. Everything!

If the hair was straight.. I'd totally brush it (I just don't want to ruin nicely curled hair).

Looking good, Drama. Your new glasses look good on you, also.

Can I take you to prom? :cool:

thanks painter's radio, Mrsmoto(you're pretty), and batman (but am I not too old to be invited to prom?? D= )

Thank you :)

Drama said:
thanks painter's radio, Mrsmoto(you're pretty), and batman (but am I not too old to be invited to prom?? D= )

Thank you :)

Drama said:

Drama & MrsMoto you have such cute photos :3

So my apologies in advance for the oncoming eye assault xD

Here is a few pictures of me and what I usually look like (I wear a hat, every day, for work and to stop people asking questions, I'll elaborate further down)
WIN_20140423_181244.jpg

WIN_20140423_181233.jpg

So, now that you've been introduced to the Quasimodo face, I present to you the offspring of Quasimodo & Cousin IT... and yes, it is the only nice outfit I own xD

DSC_0270.jpg

(My sister in her Dress if your wondering what the pink frilly stuff is)

and now for a My Eyes! I Cant Handle the Camera Flash! Face
1924462_1551723775053325_1741163268_n.jpg

As for the questions I said I would elaborate on, I'll just quickly answer them: - No I don't own straighteners and have never used them, I don't own a hair dryer, I don't use conditioner, Any shampoo I'm not fussy, I only brush it during washing it, I haven't cut it since I was 13, It hasn't changed length since I was 16... Yes, you may plat it.... just this once.

*puts hat on* o.o

----

Edit: - Just found a picture of me when I was 16 and just got into arb :3 shu-wing!

shhwwingggg.jpg

DONT PUT YOUR HAT ON DONT PUT YOUR HAT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE GUYS WITH LONG HAIR !!! Dont want to sound creepy but CAN I BRUSH IT :D

very nice pics

Love the photos and your hair!! The second photo you posted with the smirky smile is pretty **** cute :) just sayin...

MrPaul said:
Drama & MrsMoto you have such cute photos :3

So my apologies in advance for the oncoming eye assault xD

Here is a few pictures of me and what I usually look like (I wear a hat, every day, for work and to stop people asking questions, I'll elaborate further down)
WIN_20140423_181244.jpg

WIN_20140423_181233.jpg

So, now that you've been introduced to the Quasimodo face, I present to you the offspring of Quasimodo & Cousin IT... and yes, it is the only nice outfit I own xD

DSC_0270.jpg

(My sister in her Dress if your wondering what the pink frilly stuff is)

and now for a My Eyes! I Cant Handle the Camera Flash! Face
1924462_1551723775053325_1741163268_n.jpg

As for the questions I said I would elaborate on, I'll just quickly answer them: - No I don't own straighteners and have never used them, I don't own a hair dryer, I don't use conditioner, Any shampoo I'm not fussy, I only brush it during washing it, I haven't cut it since I was 13, It hasn't changed length since I was 16... Yes, you may plat it.... just this once.

*puts hat on* o.o

----

Edit: - Just found a picture of me when I was 16 and just got into arb :3 shu-wing!

shhwwingggg.jpg

Latest posts

Back