Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am also hot. But I only share pictures behind closed doors. If I can have your selfie, you may get mine... :p

So many beautiful people ;) I finally feel good enough to be surrounded by gorgeous folk :p

MrPaul said:
DSC_0270.jpg

If Jesus was real and had to blend in he would dress like you. I like the look! Facial hair doing it's work right.

^Lmao Indifferent. Edit: Didn't mean to laugh at your comment, no offense to anyone, it was a laugh in an agreement sort of way. :D

MrsMoto you're beautiful! Love your hair.

MrPaul OMG awesome hair! And awesome curls too! Why do you hide it?! And haven't had it cut since 13? Whoa.
But you totally own that look.

Mrsmoto - You're very pretty...such pretty hair ohmygahd! :D

MrPaul - You're very cute...such pretty hair ohmygahd! :D

:p Seriously though, ya'll are some good lookin people!

Ahhhh thank you very much!

Veruca said:
Mrsmoto - You're very pretty...such pretty hair ohmygahd! :D

MrPaul - You're very cute...such pretty hair ohmygahd! :D

:p Seriously though, ya'll are some good lookin people!

I've been having a strong internal debate with myself whether I should just put my pictures up but then I thought I'll do it and see how I feel. Besides I have 24 hours. I wish there was an emoticon to explain how I feel right now.

Not a little secret anymore

You're very attractive, Littlesecret. Don't worry about feeling self-conscious - we all did when we first put a picture up ;)

Littlesecret said:
I've been having a strong internal debate with myself whether I should just put my pictures up but then I thought I'll do it and see how I feel.

Don't be shy, you are gorgeous :)

(If it was shyness that was making you think twice)

You are beautiful LittleSecret! Gorgeous big eyes, and lovely smooth skin, very pretty! :)

And it's a big step to put a picture of yourself up for all to see, I think everyone feels that way.

Littlesecret said:
I've been having a strong internal debate with myself whether I should just put my pictures up but then I thought I'll do it and see how I feel. Besides I have 24 hours. I wish there was an emoticon to explain how I feel right now.

Cavey said:
You're very attractive, Littlesecret. Don't worry about feeling self-conscious - we all did when we first put a picture up ;)

Thank you :) I rarely go out unless it's to see old uni friends and I find that so difficult because of my social anxiety. I can't even look people in the eye :/ my heart was beating so fast whilst posting it but thank you again.

ringwood said:
You are beautiful LittleSecret! Gorgeous big eyes, and lovely smooth skin, very pretty! :)

And it's a big step to put a picture of yourself up for all to see, I think everyone feels that way.

Thank you guys for the kind words :)

Littlesecret said:

nice photo's !

Littlesecret, such a bonny lass :3

Littlesecret said:

Latest posts

Back