Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
331p2eu.jpg

Ahhh! Johnny! You are stuck on some green ceiling!!! Be careful, you'll fall off!!!

:p

ladyforsaken said:
Syber, you always look different in your pictures each time you post them (I think!).

Ymir, you look cute and lovely! And I absolutely admire your lips :O
Also, what is that orange thing behind you? First thought that came to my mind was it looks like a hammock, but lol I don't think it is.

Rodent, I'm sure you look all right. Hopefully you can find the courage to put up a pic (only if you want to, that is).

Looking good there, PieBeNice. Why don't you do photos anymore?

****.. you all look so good (once again).

It is indeed a hammock. Don't like sleeping in beds.

Great pictures everyone. I know it takes inner strength for some people here to post their pics, your courage is both noticed and appreciated.

All of my pictures have fish (or worse) in them, so here's two from last year with a black sea bass (yumm).

stb said:
Great pictures everyone. I know it takes inner strength for some people here to post their pics, your courage is both noticed and appreciated.

All of my pictures have fish (or worse) in them, so here's two from last year with a black sea bass (yumm).

[IMG=218x173]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/...t water/Wareham22Jun132_zpscb9cfcc5.jpg[/IMG]

I went finishing on a small boat, once. It was one of the most relaxing things ever, despite being with two idiots I didn't care for.

Fishing is a great way to relax, and bringing home fish to eat is very rewarding.

All the salt water fish seem to have spines, teeth, stingers and/or are poisonous.

^You look cheerful, Yankeedude. :)

Johnny! **** I want your hair. :O
I have about the same length of hair, hmm.. maybe slightly shorter a little but it doesn't run so nicely like yours. :\

Rodent said:
Sigh, I must have gone insane...actually doing this.

Not insane. Brave. It takes guts to post here. Well done.

BTW, I love the "This is not an exit" quote. Are you a fan of the book or the film?

Rodent said:
Sigh, I must have gone insane...actually doing this.

Rodent, you are very handsome. You also look like a very intelligent, depthful, deep thinker, which you are. Your glasses also look very cool on you.

Latest posts

Back