Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zook said:
ladyforsaken said:
I don't know if my memory is poor but when I saw your pic I thought "Is that Shogun?" but then I could remember someone else entirely so I could be wrong lol.

Yeah, that was it. I can't believe you remember me lol. It must've been about 8 years ago now?

TheRealCallie said:
I think you're right. Shogun is hot, too. :D

Thank you :)

I hope I haven't changed much, in that case haha.

Nope, you haven't changed at all. :D

TheRealCallie said:
ladyforsaken said:
Zook said:
ladyforsaken said:
Zook, you look so familiar. :0

Nice pic, and adorable cat!

Well, I have been on here before... a long time ago :)

I don't even remember what my username was before it's been that long.

I don't know if my memory is poor but when I saw your pic I thought "Is that Shogun?" but then I could remember someone else entirely so I could be wrong lol.

I think you're right. Shogun is hot, too. :D

Looks like Callie is happy Shogun's back. :D

Zook said:
ladyforsaken said:

Yeah, that was it. I can't believe you remember me lol. It must've been about 8 years ago now?

Lol, I'm glad my memory did not fail me... and well, let's just say I've been around the forum longer than what's stated in my current profile. :D

Also, you look like you didn't age one bit. What's your secret? :0

P.S. Welcome back!

ladyforsaken said:
Lol, I'm glad my memory did not fail me... and well, let's just say I've been around the forum longer than what's stated in my current profile. :D

P.S. Welcome back!

I don't know if that's true, but actually I do have a secret... no drinking, no smoking and no drugs. I don't do any of it. :)

Zook said:
ladyforsaken said:

P.S. Welcome back!

I don't know if that's true, but actually I do have a secret... no drinking, no smoking and no drugs. I don't do any of it. :)

Listen to that kids, don't do these things and you'll be forever young. :D

Unnerving lol............ but... I told myself I'd try new things as part of my process to getting better. Good to see you all too.

281akuu.jpg

Zook said:
ladyforsaken said:

P.S. Welcome back!

Boo! Boo to this!

Thx :) Now just need more posts to push my picture out of this page loll. Starting to think this might not have been such a great idea for me lol.

I'd like to use this thread for an unusual reason, if I may.

I need to renew my passport and need new pics. I don't know much about renewing my passport, but I am aware the authorities are very strict about what your passport pics should look like. Apparantly, you're not allowed to smile in pics.

Does anyone here know if these pics I did earlier are acceptable or not? I'm sort of smiling in them, I think. Will they be rejected? Thing is, I'm going away in early june so I can't afford to mess these up.

001%202.jpg

003%202.jpg

It is true that you are not allowed to smile in these pictures and that you are ought to maintain a "neutral" expression according to the European standard (German here, for the record).

But honestly, I didn't even notice you were smiling. Checking again, I'd deem it very subtle at best so it should be no problem. I looked at my own passport again and had the impression I was actually smiling more than you do in yours...this might just be subjective of course. But mine were accepted without issue - for passport and driving license alike - so I see no reason why yours would not.

You're indeed not supposed to smile. and your ears have to not be covered by hair.
I am not sure this qualifies. I'd say 55% it does not qualiy... But I can be mistaken
Nice picture btw.

Hmm...I found no specifications for the visibility of the ears in our standards, just something regarding no hair covering the eyes.

The only possible flaw I noticed was the size of the face. German pages actually give you different measurements though they should be in line with the EU standards...but nevermind, here's one from the UK.

passport_photos_outline.jpg

Taken from this page which lists all the specifications and gives examples:
https://www.gov.uk/photos-for-passports/photo-requirements

I think I ran into an issue with having a white shirt on ... not defining enough

Latest posts

Back