Let's see the (pet) faces!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Max when he was a kitten

LittleMin11-1.jpg

I might as well add some pics...

Billie the 12year old cat
16a73ty.jpg

Tigger the 3/4 year old cat
125te15.jpg

Kylie (red) and Cornelious (grey) Cornsknake
2hogt93.jpg

And the roaches!!
2aheed2.jpg

2mq0myd.jpg

(i think bottom one is Hissy and the top one is Roachy the Roach...not sure! There are so many and i cant tell them apart! :D)

Because im crap at naming the animals, i let the kids at the primary school where my mum teaches name the snakes and roaches-pretty clever names i guess :p

Awesome pets, they're so cute! I like Roachy the Roach, he/she has a cool name :D

hellomiko said:
Awesome pets, they're so cute! I like Roachy the Roach, he/she has a cool name :D

roachy the roach would be a she. The oldest guy in there is called Rocky roach- you can spot him a mile off as he has horns lol :p

Ah lol, I have seen a cockroach with horns before when I was on holiday. It was very big and I poked it with a stick... It made a very strange hissing sound :S

hellomiko said:
Ah lol, I have seen a cockroach with horns before when I was on holiday. It was very big and I poked it with a stick... It made a very strange hissing sound :S

yeh thats the kind i have! you pissed of a male hissing cockroach lmao

Badjedidude said:
^^^That's a good-lookin dog. :D

Thanks, he's an Australian cattle dog or what everyone here calls a blue heeler.
I'm trying to figure out how to properly reply and post pics.
Just bear with me...

19m3bb.jpg

My Lil Missy. Bad lil thing.

I caught her laying in the sink and then she proceeded to get on the edge of the sink and give me the puss-n-boots face

Couldn't even be mad :rolleyes2:

Latest posts

Back