Let's see the (pet) faces!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we can correlate...

cats = lonliness 95% confidence interval. I don't even need to do the statistics on this one.

I also have two cats...

Oh, no picture? I have thought about getting a cat, just had dogs and miss them still

ucxb said:
Oh, no picture? I have thought about getting a cat, just had dogs and miss them still

Attachments

• 1129092144.jpg
    1129092144.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 12
Kids cat- Poguesy returns.....

photoapr01200840.jpg

My friend!!! (sorry im on the picture aswell but uh, thats the best one i have of her on my comp at the moment)

Attachments

• image201210230003.jpg
    image201210230003.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 28
ilios said:
My friend!!! (sorry im on the picture aswell but uh, thats the best one i have of her on my comp at the moment)

Your friend is sooooooooo adorable! Gahh I'm so in love with felines. :)

ladyforsaken said:
ilios said:

Your friend is sooooooooo adorable! Gahh I'm so in love with felines. :)

I know right!!! felines are almost flawless!!

Ohh, that is disgustingly adorable. I hope you are enjoying your current spot on the floor.

MissGuided said:
Ohh, that is disgustingly adorable. I hope you are enjoying your current spot on the floor.

Well, it is her chair. She's usually napping there, and it's her comfort spot; she goes there when she knows she's in trouble.

Good thing there are other chairs in the room. For humans.

:cool:

Here is my dog, I don't know if I'll say his name lol because it's not that common..maybe it is.
I was going to name him 'Creed' at first, after Creed Bratton from 'The Office' but my family wouldn't let me. I thought it was fitting because they're both always up to no good.

I've just realised the lighting in the picture makes him look like he has cold dead eyes, he really doesn't lol he's lovely :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Back