LGBT Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eris said:
I'm bisexual. Leaning heavily towards gay.

Am bi. Then sometimes I think am totally gay then other times I think am straight. I Guss I have been turned on by both men and women.

I have also wondered if your sexuality can change as you get older?

^^ This is only my opinion, but I think sexuality is fluid. There have been years at a time I considrered myself gay. But there are many times I want men as well. I have never been "straight", though. Never ever. Im just bi I guess. As for can it change as you get older ? Well, it is changing for ME as I get older

But there are many people that only like one thing, be it gay or straight

I agree with eris. I am most definitely bisexual. There's a joke around here that goes no woman wants another woman unless she's using her to get with a man. That's probably true for a lot of people I've met, but not for me. On the other hand, sometimes I'll find myself leaning more towards men and sometimes I'll find myself leaning more towards women. It pretty much depends on what kind of day I'm having and which gender I'm more willing to tolerate ('cause, y'know, sometimes us women just can't deal with you guys :p).

I've never come out to my family and I don't think I want to, unless I can use it as a chance to spite my sperm donor. Probably give him a heart attack, but, well...y'know xD
I usually do this on a don't ask, don't tell basis. It's not like I have a need to come out, but I'll let someone know if they ask.
I thought about coming out to my mom a long while ago, but just because she's gay FRIENDLY doesn't mean she wants her kids to be gay. I think that still stands true these days. I remember when she used to look disgusted because she thought my therapist was trying to turn me gay, introducing me to other gay women. I just kind of laughed. It was too late for that.

Despite popular belief, though, I don't have a gaydar. I kind of just go on a hit or miss deal. But recently I met a girl that I was a little bit interested in. She was bisexual but was interested in some dude she met. Okay, so if I can't have a gaydar, can I have a single-dar?

ya singledar would be great too

because sometimes there'll be a cute girl in the GLBAU meeting, and I'm like she's cute, but I'm pretty sure she's going out with that chick or something

*sighs*,

ya I don't think any bi chick or any chick has ever been interested me,

tons of cute smart, kind and most likey to grow up being rich straight guys

now that's a different story, seriously they just like flock to me

**** MY ORIENTATION AND MY HOT BODY THAT IS ONLY ATTRACTIVE TO MEN

*sighs*

sometimes I feel like bi girls are kinda a tease, like ya I could go out with you, but I won't ( sorry I don't mean to offend you guys or anything)
and also I'd probably feel weird, and if I ever got involved with a bi chick I'm like positive, at some point she would lose interest and leave me for a guy

:(

evanescencefan91 said:
sometimes I feel like bi girls are kinda a tease, like ya I could go out with you, but I won't ( sorry I don't mean to offend you guys or anything)
and also I'd probably feel weird, and if I ever got involved with a bi chick I'm like positive, at some point she would lose interest and leave me for a guy

You know I think you make a very good point and I see exactly where you come from.

There is a lot of women out there that claim to be bi. but most are with a guy.

Where as when a guy says he's bi most of the time it means actually he's gay he's just not fully accepted that yet lmao says me who clams to be bi :p

Also its always good to see you here evanescencefan :D Being such an awesome girl as you are :D

eris said:
^^ This is only my opinion, but I think sexuality is fluid. There have been years at a time I considrered myself gay. But there are many times I want men as well. I have never been "straight", though. Never ever. Im just bi I guess. As for can it change as you get older ? Well, it is changing for ME as I get older

But there are many people that only like one thing, be it gay or straight

I to think its fluid as relay sex is there to be enjoyed in many different ways.
Goes to show we should concentrate less on tagging ourselves and moor on enjoying our self's ;)

I enjoy sex with a woman, however, I cannot form emotional, romantic attachments to women.... only to men.. I also enjoy sex with men much better too.... but like i said, I do enjoy the company of a woman sometimes. So, I've never really considered myself Bi. What do you think?

Ya'll up in here be gay.

lulz j/k ;)

Dani said:
I enjoy sex with a woman, however, I cannot form emotional, romantic attachments to women.... only to men.. I also enjoy sex with men much better too.... but like i said, I do enjoy the company of a woman sometimes. So, I've never really considered myself Bi. What do you think?

Honestly, I'd say you're bi. But that's my opinion. I think if someone has ANY type of sexual-ish interest in BOTH sexes, they're considered bisexual in nature. But like I said, that's my view of it. :)

evanescencefan91 said:

I have the same problem! Whenever I'm interested in a bi girl, she's usually with some guy. Sometimes I really do believe that not many women are truly into other women. They're just pissed off at men or trying to get a man by appearing "sexy" in girl-on-girl action.

Danielle said:

I think if you have had enjoyable sex with a woman, you are at least bi-curious :) But Bluey, is so right, these are just labels :)

I have fallen sickly in love with women, before, but I really do "get along better" with men. Ive been in more relationships with men, but Ive had more sex with women.

Bluey said:
I to think its fluid as relay sex is there to be enjoyed in many different ways.
Goes to show we should concentrate less on tagging ourselves and moor on enjoying our self's ;)

words of wisdom :)

evanescencefan91 said:
ya singledar would be great too

I really do understand this :) Even though i am bi I have been worried about bi girls I have dated. the heart can be sneaky :rolleyes: But, If a bi girl can leave you for a man she also may leave you for a woman

.... I dont know anything about any of this stuff, lol:(

I've often wished I was gay. How much easier would that be? Alas, I am destined to chase after the femme fatales. :(

Joseph said:
I've often wished I was gay. How much easier would that be? Alas, I am destined to chase after the femme fatales. :(

Sounds rough. If you like, I'll send the gay fairy to your house tonight to ease your agony.

As for me, I've never had any bi-curious or lesbian wonderings. I'm het and I'm ok with it, even if men, those creatures, drive me absolutely motherfucking insane.

regarding about this topic, I always have a weird feeling towards it. whenever it is brought up, I just tend to observe and be still. But well, I've been feeling at home here so far, so I'm just gonna let it out.

I am not bi by the way nor lesbian. I think so. But I have a personal attachment to this subject mainly because I have a gay brother. I am very close to my siblings and my brother (just a year ahead of me) was my first play mate and best friend. We would play together cos we were basically the same age. People teased him, (specially relatives, relatives are asses sometimes) making, for them what seemed to be innocent jokes, but for my brother it wasn't. He was soft and kind. I would always defend him to playmates, I punched a classmate cos he told me my brother's gay. Because of him being teased, I had this automatic feeling that I should defend him and be there for him to the point that I also liked pretending to be a boy. I thought I might be lesbian at some point of my life. If I was all boyish, people would not find my brother's being feminine weird. That is how I thought. dont know why I came up with that when I was a kid.

So I was always a tomboy, but I knew I wasnt lesbian because I get attracted to men. Up until my high school years. I find girls sexually appealing. I dont know. something about boobies, perhaps. lol. But later on I knew I couldn't get emotionally attracted to girls when my lesbian friend told me she liked me. I didn't really like the feeling. I hated it, I hated her for that.

Both my best friends were gay. one is gay, one is the lesbian. when they were going on their process of acceptance, I was not there. because they cut me off, because they left me out. and because they knew I would not understand.

For the mean time, my brother started dating a girl. I was so relieved. I dont know why. and I liked telling everybody my brother has a girlfriend and so as everyone in our family, mum and dad including. After some months, he broke up with her because he wanted to concentrate on his studies. (the girl moved on and found another)

I knew that wasnt really the reason, but I did not entertain the thought. about 2 years ago, my sister told me that my brother has something to tell me. I knew already. she didnt have to tell me. that night I cried. I felt like I lost a battle. but I feel so sorry for my brother, of what he has been through all these years with no one to support him. I feel sorry for the things he would have to face. I feel sorry for both my parents, my dad, specifically, cos my brother would be the first gay in our family branch.

I just avoided that thought, but at the same time contemplating about it when I am alone. That was when I understood both my friends, and we talked. And I opened up to them. And up until, now I have a good relationship with them. They feel accepted in the group and I am happy and comfortable with that.

As to my brother, after he told us, he went out on facebook. added all our relatives, and explained his side on his bio. I guess it was a shock, but despite what would happened, my sisters and I, who knew about it earlier were supportive of him. And he knew that.

He is dating a guy now and he is open about his orientation. He hasn't told my parents directly but we all know they know. during his process of acceptance, his relationship with my parents went through a lot of bumpy roads. But now they are in the process of fixing it.

Just some months ago, my sister told me that my father already knew and talked about it. He said, 'he is my son, and I can't do anything except to accept him' With that I felt happy somehow.

So yeah, I'm not bi nor lesbian, But this subject makes me sad. because I feel so helpless about how the world is so cruel to people with different sexual orientation and also to my brother and friends cos they have to go face all of that.

SophiaGrace said:
sadface said:
bein gay sucks.

Why? D;
I think DTR said it in a previous post, but it does suck to be gay. I started noticing something odd by 6th grade, and never really admitted that I might be bi until high school. But I've always dated guys, it was just easier. Most times, they started to like me first, and so I just went along with it. No girls were ever interested in me in that way either, so therefore I've never gotten to date a girl. But now that I'm older, and I think I'd like to go that route at some point; I just don't know how to start that kind of relationship. How do I go about meeting a girl that is interested without asking, (And when people just ASK, it's kinda awkward) before I like her and find out she's straight. I'm totally not into butch looking girls, or flamboyant people of any sort either... And then if I do meet a bi girl, she'll just dance with me at the club, tease me, and never talk to me again. Or worse...
Ok, so that's a little panic-y or whatever, but... Being gay is awkward. D:

SkuzzieMuff said:
SophiaGrace said:
sadface said:
bein gay sucks.

Why? D;
I think DTR said it in a previous post, but it does suck to be gay. I started noticing something odd by 6th grade, and never really admitted that I might be bi until high school. But I've always dated guys, it was just easier. Most times, they started to like me first, and so I just went along with it. No girls were ever interested in me in that way either, so therefore I've never gotten to date a girl. But now that I'm older, and I think I'd like to go that route at some point; I just don't know how to start that kind of relationship. How do I go about meeting a girl that is interested without asking, (And when people just ASK, it's kinda awkward) before I like her and find out she's straight. I'm totally not into butch looking girls, or flamboyant people of any sort either... And then if I do meet a bi girl, she'll just dance with me at the club, tease me, and never talk to me again. Or worse...
Ok, so that's a little panic-y or whatever, but... Being gay is awkward. D:

try posting on Shybi.com :)

Hey Skuzzie,

Just make sure you don't use the name "Skuzzie Muff" while trying to pick up chicks. Might not work so well. :D

Seacrest OUT!

Hey i'm a gay girl. Looking for some friends. Anyone want to chat on msn? I'm 20 from london. :)

Latest posts

Back