LGBT Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SkuzzieMuff said:
SophiaGrace said:
sadface said:
bein gay sucks.

Why? D;
I think DTR said it in a previous post, but it does suck to be gay. I started noticing something odd by 6th grade, and never really admitted that I might be bi until high school. But I've always dated guys, it was just easier. Most times, they started to like me first, and so I just went along with it. No girls were ever interested in me in that way either, so therefore I've never gotten to date a girl. But now that I'm older, and I think I'd like to go that route at some point; I just don't know how to start that kind of relationship. How do I go about meeting a girl that is interested without asking, (And when people just ASK, it's kinda awkward) before I like her and find out she's straight. I'm totally not into butch looking girls, or flamboyant people of any sort either... And then if I do meet a bi girl, she'll just dance with me at the club, tease me, and never talk to me again. Or worse...
Ok, so that's a little panic-y or whatever, but... Being gay is awkward. D:

- We tend to stare if we think the other girl isn't looking. ;)
- Trust your instincts, your gaydar is probably better than you realize.
- Body language.
- If you don't wanna ask, then just mention your sexuality and watch her reaction.

Don't get too excited if a girl touches you a lot, some girls are just very touchy and some straight girls will tease. Not that we mind. :p

And, oh yeah; I'm bi, but very close to being a lesbian. I seem to have gotten gradually gayer over the years, I wouldn't be surprised if I couldn't call myself bi any more in a few years time.

Hey, Yeah. I be gay, as if it wasn't extremely obvious by my user name, which I made to ask a gay related question, which people still haven't really bothered to chime in on. So, I guess I'm a part of this community. And I want to add that this is an important forum because just from browsing around, it seems very straight oriented. Not many gay related problems on this site. And of course, juvenile gay jokes. If your going to do gay jokes, at least make good ones. I'm so sick of teenage 'that's so gay!' and fag jokes. I really liked the "pan" sexual joke, though. That was good. So...hey! XD

Hi hi ^-^ I'm not really sure where I fall within the spectrum. Not gay, not straight, and I don't prefer to label myself. All I know is I like what I like. Sometimes it's girls, sometimes guys, sometimes boyish girls, and sometimes girly guys. Whatever. I know that some people may be put off by that. I just can't see myself denying the chance to be happy with someone because of this, that, or the other thing. o__O; Um, that being said, hello to everyone, nice to meet you all~!

I'm straight definetly, I tried being with my bestfriend, but it tottally didn't do it for me. Yet I think the female body is the most beautiful thing ever, I can get totally turned on by watching females but I don't enjoy being with one............weird.

100% straight
Sometimes I wonder if I'm going asexual based on my lack of relationships but I realize this is far from the case.

jjam said:
100% straight
Sometimes I wonder if I'm going asexual based on my lack of relationships but I realize this is far from the case.

Haha! I feel ya, dude. I'm gay, but my total lack of relational experience makes me wonder if I should just settle for being 'autosexual'. Ha. XP
*Internet High Five* for good luck as per *******. ;)

theyre okay! i held someones hand for the first time awhile ago

we ended whatever it was shortly after

other than that, really busy and not much else

how about you?

SophiaGrace said:
sadface said:
bein gay sucks.

Why? D;

The biggest problem with being gay for me (now that im out) is the severely small hidden dating pool. There aren't a lot of gay guys, and the guys who ARE gay, you can't always tell. It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack, but at night, with no light.

something like that, just different kind of boners towards different types of people and the desire to remove or add boners where they were / weren't boners in the first place. :D

sadface said:
The biggest problem with being gay for me (now that im out) is the severely small hidden dating pool. There aren't a lot of gay guys, and the guys who ARE gay, you can't always tell. It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack, but at night, with no light.

Where do you live? I'm certainly not trying to understate how hard it must be being gay, but as far as I know there are multitudes of online sites, specialized bars, meetups, etc. that focus on the gay community.

Stride said:
sadface said:

Where do you live? I'm certainly not trying to understate how hard it must be being gay, but as far as I know there are multitudes of online sites, specialized bars, meetups, etc. that focus on the gay community.

Texas

also badje are you gay

Latest posts

Back