LGBT Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a bisexual female. o.o But I can be trusted! Dx As I've been reading, and as I've heard from many people... us bisexuals get a bad rep. Even my own girlfriend doesn't like bisexuals. o_O I tried to explain to her that my bisexuality doesn't mean that I'm not fully interested in her, because I am. Nor do i crave a man from time to time. The thing is, I just like both. I could be with a guy, or I could be with a girl. *Shrug* When I've been with one or the other, I don't crave the gender I'm not with. I just happen to find both genders sexually appealing. :) Doesn't mean I want them both, or one above the other. I want one person, and I don't really much care about the gender of that person I want. :)

By the way... I love that pansexual joke. xD

lettuce greens be tasty

libertarian governers begrudge taxes

little goats bash testicles

i'm just trying to change the new post notification method :)

love you ALL you brave people!

I'm bi. Although I have had inklings of this for a long time, I only really came to realise it this summer.

nice to see you here, Tiina63 :)

Tiina63 said:
I'm bi. Although I have had inklings of this for a long time, I only really came to realise it this summer.

that's good to hear, I'm pretty sure it's not just something you just grow out of, lol.

Sira said:
I'm a bisexual female. o.o But I can be trusted! Dx As I've been reading, and as I've heard from many people... us bisexuals get a bad rep. Even my own girlfriend doesn't like bisexuals. o_O I tried to explain to her that my bisexuality doesn't mean that I'm not fully interested in her, because I am. Nor do i crave a man from time to time. The thing is, I just like both. I could be with a guy, or I could be with a girl. *Shrug* When I've been with one or the other, I don't crave the gender I'm not with. I just happen to find both genders sexually appealing. :) Doesn't mean I want them both, or one above the other. I want one person, and I don't really much care about the gender of that person I want. :)

By the way... I love that pansexual joke. xD

I personally avoid people like that in the first place as it suggests they let a knee-jerk emotional response get the better of their head and communication. Kudos to you two for having a steady relationship despite that.

I have anxiety problems, though, so what am I complaining about knee-jerk reactions for? :p

I guess we could say bisexual; though, I personally prefer the term demisexual.

I'm a Bi-girl, just throwing my hat into this ring for no good reason. :p
It's just the way that I was born and no big deal. I view it as the same as my race, eye and hair color. I am who I am meant to be. Only others seem to make a big deal out of it, but that's their problem, not mine.
Just stopping by this thread to say, be who you are, nothing else matters. :)

I'm lesbian with a partner of 9 years. I usually talk about her in threads and stuff. Lived near San Francisco for a while, loved it. Was out to everyone. Now I'm in AZ. Have to talk about my "Husband" instead of my "Wife". It sucks. Here I figure if you judge me, you don't really know me, so what.

bodeilla said:
I'm lesbian with a partner of 9 years. I usually talk about her in threads and stuff. Lived near San Francisco for a while, loved it. Was out to everyone. Now I'm in AZ. Have to talk about my "Husband" instead of my "Wife". It sucks. Here I figure if you judge me, you don't really know me, so what.

Arizona is a horribly horribly red conservative "christian" state.

Latest posts

Back