Life changing events

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188685

sunflower lover
Reaction score
Have you ever had any life changing events that have happened to you?And if so has it been for the good or bad of your life?

Last edited:
Taking care of my dad and his parents and my mom. OMG! It drained so much of the life force right out of me. Dealing with all their problems, wiping asses and what nots, and all the ******** that were part of all of that. I really got to see how horrible people really are, (not my dad, his parents, and my mom), but other family members, medical staff, hospital workers, etc, etc, etc. It lasted for several years and I was not the same person when it was all over.

Last edited:
Quiting the labor force over a decade ago. I said F it to working and quit in order to travel around, camp out, and explore. I did a lot of hiking, picture taking, and exploring. During that time my health and happiness improved. But things changed a couple years ago and the enjoyment of that is mostly gone now.

Latest posts

Back