Life is worth losing..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is this a good post?

• Total voters

NoMoreHope

Reaction score
I remember when i was 7, my whole family is in our province. My grandpa's grand'mas and all of the relatives. I was a quiet kid, nobody really cared for me, i was always left alone by my parents. Our maids would lock me in the closets, nobody cared. And i was devestated when, it was new year eve's party when my grandma told me in front of everybody i was the black sheep of this family, i was only 7 years old, i didnt knew what it meant but they were mad so i just went outside alone crying. That started the downfall of my life.. i never had real friends. I only have 1 childhood friend.. today i barely even talk to him.. im 15 now turning 16 tomorrow.. i spent all day today in my room with the laptop, probably the same tomorrow.. I never knew whats it like to be loved and love someone... my life is empty,sad,lonely,etc. The thing is im kind of used to it.. since i was a kid no one talked to me.. no one even bothered to go into my room when i was a little child.. my brother and sisters hate me.. its always me against them... And my parents never noticed me and took me for granted.. just because i wasnt getting the first letter in the alphabet in my report card.. they dont talk to me and think im a failure in life.. I dont know how to socialize i dont how to do anything right.. i always fail... If there is god i hope he cares, but i doubt it.. i gave hope up a long time ago.. since i was a child i never got the feeling of a warm hug or a kiss.. by anyone even my parents.. why does life treat others with so much passion and happiness while others with grief and emptiness.. soo this is getting too long.. birthday tomorrow i hope i find something interesting to watch in youtube tomorrow.. cuz if i dont.. another normal day for my bday.. thanks for anyone reading this post

hey happy early birthday nomorehope

*birthday hugs* :D

I'm very sorry the way you are treated by your parents that is not right

but hey your still young and soon you'll be able to move out of home and away from your family

my advice would be to hang out at bookstores or libraries or whatever so you don't have to spend as much time at home
in highschool i would stay afterschool to go online in the computer labs for about an hour or so
but hey you don'y need your parents or family to validate you

you are awesome smart and brilliant regardless of what they say i know it hurts when they say things like that but it isn't true

i hope things get better

*hugs*

:)

thank you for the time replying to this post... thanks for the virtual hugs also i appreciate it.. people like you are the reasons why i still have an inch of hope left... best wishes to you eva

evanescencefan91 said:
hey happy early birthday nomorehope

*birthday hugs* :D

I'm very sorry the way you are treated by your parents that is not right

but hey your still young and soon you'll be able to move out of home and away from your family

my advice would be to hang out at bookstores or libraries or whatever so you don't have to spend as much time at home
in highschool i would stay afterschool to go online in the computer labs for about an hour or so
but hey you don'y need your parents or family to validate you

you are awesome smart and brilliant regardless of what they say i know it hurts when they say things like that but it isn't true

i hope things get better

*hugs*

:)
thank you for the time replying to this post... thanks for the virtual hugs also i appreciate it.. people like you are the reasons why i still have an inch of hope left... best wishes to you eva

happy birthday!

i think i'd be the black sheep too if i was in your family (because i'm not like them). i think you're better then they are. just know that one day you'll be able to make your own family.

have a good birthday

I know that feeling. My family does not care for me at all, despite what they might say to me. I dunno what to say, other than never give up.

Happy B birthday....

Yeap being the lost child .neglected totally sucks ass..

Family can break make us or break us.
Now that Im older, more mature, more openminded , Experince more what life as to offer. I dont mind being the blacksheeo of my family cuz theiyre really disfunction and wacked.
All of that competing N comparing stuff ultimately will bite my siblings in the ass...and it dose...

You can look @ it a different way. Ur bubble is getting burt faster thsn most people. Intuitively you know how to love yourself and relying on urself for your own happiness. Ur more independent. You made it this far..
Your learnding how to stand on ur own to feet @ the core...

Some people dont figure this stuff out or go through this lesson until later in life ..becuz they got spoil or lived such a sheltered life..They freak out and actually have a harder time dealing with life when its not so rossie or honeysuckle happens.

Theres alway different ways to look @ things.

I know is hard to parent yourself @ such a young age...its better than reparenting yourself later on in life.

Your still very young your brain N mind hasnt develope. Everyone deleope @ a different pace...so dont trip. Your brain dosnt fully develope uutil ur in ur late 20s..and you never stop learning, deloping or growing as a person.

Life changes...
I know a month or a year might seem like an enitre life time to a 16 yrs old..but as u get older...it'll flash by like a blink of an eyes..

Domt wait for other people to please you or praise you. Be your own guiding light..Nurrish urself.Love urself.
This very simple lessons... A lot of people dont grasp or learn until its too late.
Ur actually a leader in the making...

Aviod negative people, places, things N habits...even if it means if its ur family members...

Ignore those that will put you down..even if it means if theyre ur love ones...Just cast all that stuif aside.

People are just people..whaeter it be ur grandparents, or parent..they do not have all the answers to life and they are not better than you.
Dom.t put them on a pedital..they are just humans and are subject to failings..and most people will fail ur expectations...
Dont expect anything from anyone else. Expect the best from you..for you.
You have control over this...you dont have control over others..its reality.

Read self help articles, buy self help books, go out and just smile at people and count how many smile back at you. Hold doors and smile. Only you can teach yourself how to socialize and the only way to do that is to go out and TRY. What happened in your past is hard but others have had it a lot harder and managed to make a good life, you can do it to. As long as you think you're a failure you will act like one and convince others you are before they even get the chance to know you. Climb out of the past and walk into your present and start planning a different kind of future. You're the ONLY one who can make a better life for yourself.

happy birthday.

Life is always worth LIVING. You just have to find something that you enjoy and keep working at your self esteem until you get to the point that you are okay.

Lonesome Crow said:
Happy B birthday....

Now that Im older, more mature, more openminded , Experince more what life as to offer. I dont mind being the blacksheeo of my family cuz theiyre really disfunction and wacked.
All of that competing N comparing stuff ultimately will bite my siblings in the ass...and it dose...

You can look @ it a different way. Ur bubble is getting burt faster thsn most people. Intuitively you know how to love yourself and relying on urself for your own happiness. Ur more independent. You made it this far..

Some people dont figure this stuff out or go through this lesson until later in life ..becuz they got spoil or lived such a sheltered life..They freak out and actually have a harder time dealing with life when its not so rossie or honeysuckle happens.

I know is hard to parent yourself @ such a young age...its better than reparenting yourself later on in life.

Your still very young your brain N mind hasnt develope. Everyone deleope @ a different pace...so dont trip. Your brain dosnt fully develope uutil ur in ur late 20s..and you never stop learning, deloping or growing as a person.

Life changes...
I know a month or a year might seem like an enitre life time to a 16 yrs old..but as u get older...it'll flash by like a blink of an eyes..

Domt wait for other people to please you or praise you. Be your own guiding light..Nurrish urself.Love urself.
This very simple lessons... A lot of people dont grasp or learn until its too late.

Aviod negative people, places, things N habits...even if it means if its ur family members...

Ignore those that will put you down..even if it means if theyre ur love ones...Just cast all that stuif aside.

People are just people..whaeter it be ur grandparents, or parent..they do not have all the answers to life and they are not better than you.
Dom.t put them on a pedital..they are just humans and are subject to failings..and most people will fail ur expectations...

thank you for your inspiring words, that gave me hope, thank you so much for your smart words, i will try hard and be somebody and then maybe one day my family would appreciate me for once.. thank you so much lonelycrow no one ever talked to me liked that.. best wishes to you.

...Life is what u make of it so I reckon it is worth it, but then others may think it isn't.

NoMoreHope said:
I remember when i was 7, my whole family is in our province. My grandpa's grand'mas and all of the relatives. I was a quiet kid, nobody really cared for me, i was always left alone by my parents. Our maids would lock me in the closets, nobody cared. And i was devestated when, it was new year eve's party when my grandma told me in front of everybody i was the black sheep of this family, i was only 7 years old, i didnt knew what it meant but they were mad so i just went outside alone crying. That started the downfall of my life.. i never had real friends. I only have 1 childhood friend.. today i barely even talk to him.. im 15 now turning 16 tomorrow.. i spent all day today in my room with the laptop, probably the same tomorrow.. I never knew whats it like to be loved and love someone... my life is empty,sad,lonely,etc. The thing is im kind of used to it.. since i was a kid no one talked to me.. no one even bothered to go into my room when i was a little child.. my brother and sisters hate me.. its always me against them... And my parents never noticed me and took me for granted.. just because i wasnt getting the first letter in the alphabet in my report card.. they dont talk to me and think im a failure in life.. I dont know how to socialize i dont how to do anything right.. i always fail... If there is god i hope he cares, but i doubt it.. i gave hope up a long time ago.. since i was a child i never got the feeling of a warm hug or a kiss.. by anyone even my parents.. why does life treat others with so much passion and happiness while others with grief and emptiness.. soo this is getting too long.. birthday tomorrow i hope i find something interesting to watch in youtube tomorrow.. cuz if i dont.. another normal day for my bday.. thanks for anyone reading this post
I love ya just like you are. I mean that. Talk to me, I'm lonely too or I wouldn't be here. When FAMILY treats you like you say yours has, they are really stupid STUPID people. Someday soon you will be rid of them. Lets form a Mitfits club, you can be the President. Hope to hear from ya soon.

Lonesome Crow said:
Happy B birthday....

Life changes...

yeah, like Lonesome Crow says...Rise above all the ugly people in your life and be yourself, beautiful, stong, desirable, positive...go places where better people hang out and don't be afraid to TALK. Nobody is gonna kill ya, and if they do, walk away and try someplace else. Libraries are good, churches, skating rinks, got a rail trail near-by? Those kinda places. even the farm market. Just don't do bars. More difficult to think positive when your mind is dulled by booze.
I wish you the best of luck. :shy:

Latest posts

Back