Life sucks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about my previous post, I was acting a bit childish and stupid. I feel a little better now. I've been trying to find some other stuff to do to keep my mind off all this crap. I've gotten back into running around local trails in the area and I've been feeling a little better. I guess I enjoy running whenever something bothers me. I don't think about anything at all whenever I'm doing my running. Job search has been somewhat better now as well. I hope life gets better and I am feeling more optimistic as each day goes by.

You mentioned earlier that you wish you lived in a big city. That's actually an excellent idea. Most big cities have decent temp services that hook you up with a well-paying desk job that will tie you over long enough to secure housing and gather the resources necessary to begin a real career. All you have to do is show up well-dressed.

In any case, get the hell out of your mom's house. Do it now. No one is going to do it for you. Your mother, god bless her, is f*cking with your head. She will never stop, she will never understand. She's chosen her lot in life, and there's very little you can do to help her, especially considering the rather weak position you are in right now. If you don't leave, your mother will drag you down to her level. The people telling you to work things out with her don't know what they're talking about. You can't amend anyone else's situation; you can only amend your own.

Go to the nearest big city. It beckons. Do it now.

Either that or the next banana boat to Tahiti!

When a plan goes down, anyone conscious is instructed to get there own oxygen mask on first. Save yourself before coming back for your mother.

I hate my life, and others, I HIGHLY recommend travel! When I am traveling, I forget my worries and my insecurities and just REVEL in the moment. The sensory overload of being in a new place, especially a place where you don't know the language or a place tropical and gorgeous like Australia or India or Thailand is sooooo wonderful! Very exciting.

Sell the crap car, get a second part-time job, save up $2,000. I can help you design a GREAT cheap trip! I know of several great outfitters who will take you around to some exotic places for ridiculously affordable prices lol.

Hugs and kisses to you, I hate my life!

If you can list what needs doing, then it's only a question of priority and chronological order.

I say, first, a bit of fun.

You need to fly to Thailand and spend a week on the white sand beach in Koh Samui.

Hell, let's all go! Any wealthy philanthropists frequenting this forum wanna sponsor a trip for a bunch of 'social misfits' to hang out and drink out of coconuts? We can discuss life, death, and the meaning of it all whilst watching the sun set over the Gulf of Thailand. Midnight skinny dipping anyone?

Bill Gates, c'mon out out of the wood work!

sure, let's all go together 8- ) I finally received my **** passport today after waiting 3 months! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) Time to travel

Life sucks again... I feel like crap again 8-(.... I was hoping to get this position/internship for the government, but it didn't go as planned. Now I'm back to square one this really really sucks. Well everybody, I guess I will be joining the marines within the next few months after the process and all. Thanks for all the support you gave me :)

I wonder if you are getting whatever sort of feedback you need here, iHateMyLife, because you have now completely failed to respond to any of the strategic options presented for hauling your ass out of that toxic environment in the short term, and only then pursuing any long term career building. Your comments?

Latest posts

Back