Life thoughts....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

VanillaCreme

I was just speaking to a member about something, and it sparked my light bulb. Got my thinking cap on.

She said that some times, it's really hard for members here to open up and express themselves. Especially the shy ones. And I agree whole-heartedly. For me, I may not come off as being shy, or being twisted up for words, but I do understand where those people are coming from. I wasn't always like this, and it wasn't until I really had to grow up did I become the thinker I am. For me, when I came across this site, I didn't join because I was so terribly lonely or depressed... I signed up because I feel in my heart that, hopefully, I can help someone. Help someone overcome shyness, or help someone learn how to just express themselves. It's a science and an art to be able to vocally express yourself, and I understand that not everyone can do it.

I just hope that everyone can look at all sides to a story, while still maintaining their own thoughts about it. But being able to learn how to express your thoughts means learning yourself. Because, it's logical, how can you talk about something you don't really know about? If you learn yourself, then you'll be able to express your thoughts and opinions about things more easy. Your opinion belongs to you, and who more better to express them aloud than the person who thinks them?

You are correct not everyone is able to express themselves. Be for I got a computer I was not able to express myself at all in writing :( Then I descoved spell check :D lol

But I think I have my own uneck way of expressing myself. Even if the grammar is a bit bad.

I did come to this site feeling very sorry for myself. I was very much looking for some answers. Its a weird thing when you wont/need to know the answer to something but you don't have a question to find the answer out. I was feeling very alone in the world and very down.

I must had got some help somewhere cos I feel better then I did then. I think being here has been a journey all on its self for me. I think being mod here helped with my confidence in that, that proved to me that having bad grammar was not all that important and that I was making a bigger deal out of that then what was necessary. All through it has got like 10X better believe it or not. I think by making friends here really helps with anyone's confidence.

I thoughts are screwie. If people try to figure my thoughts...they're screwier than me.:p

It's like my music...That's how express myself. It's open to inturputations.
Some people like or even love my music...while others will cringged.
But if you have had sometype of funtimental music training...
You will also notice..I don't do honeysuckle like like other people or always follow the freaken rules funtamentally.
However it is my song...my creation, my thoughts, my love. I wrote it for me...to release or express myself.
Half of the time..I play and write music just to keep fucken sane...
The dain, notes, melodies, scales bouncing in my fucken head...I have to get them out.
My music can't hurt anyone. My music is never wrong and i can't do it wrong.,,becuase I'm the creator

I came on here becuase I needed help.
I'm not shy...I just thought life sucks ass.
Somedays i still wake up with a little bit if fucken attitude...becuase i feel if though I'm fucken stuck
trap having to conform to society or life on society's terms. In other words...I have to behave sometimes...
or most of the times when I participate with other human beings...Other people have issues too.
I still struggle with boundaries...trust ...etc.
A balance I can't seem to fine...I get sucked in ..into other people's BS after a while.
On a personel level and on community's level.

In other words....there's always going to be someone saying...I'm playing the wrong fucken note...lmao

I actually am not shy at all when I can write on a forum in the safety of my room, and nobody knows who I am. Especially here, because everyone is supportive, and there is no pressure at all. This is the one place where I'm not shy at all, which is why I joined, so I could interact with people without my shyness interfering.

That being said, I know what it's like to feel shy, so I can understand why people find it hard to post on these forums. I encourage others to say something, anything, if possible for it can be very therapeutic. If not, I'm still glad you're here because it just helps to know that others are going through the same problems.

There was a friend who was afraid to voice out his opinion.When I asked him why,he said that people "would" ignore him,there is nothing to say and afraid to say something wrong.In the end,he went "MIA" in social gathering even though he is there.(MIA in terms of did not talk at all.)

I guess it is the same in here.Just relax.You are not having a debate session where people shoot you down when you give wrong opinions.

VanillaCreme said:
I was just speaking to a member about something, and it sparked my light bulb. Got my thinking cap on.

She said that some times, it's really hard for members here to open up and express themselves. Especially the shy ones. And I agree whole-heartedly. For me, I may not come off as being shy, or being twisted up for words, but I do understand where those people are coming from. I wasn't always like this, and it wasn't until I really had to grow up did I become the thinker I am. For me, when I came across this site, I didn't join because I was so terribly lonely or depressed... I signed up because I feel in my heart that, hopefully, I can help someone. Help someone overcome shyness, or help someone learn how to just express themselves. It's a science and an art to be able to vocally express yourself, and I understand that not everyone can do it.

I just hope that everyone can look at all sides to a story, while still maintaining their own thoughts about it. But being able to learn how to express your thoughts means learning yourself. Because, it's logical, how can you talk about something you don't really know about? If you learn yourself, then you'll be able to express your thoughts and opinions about things more easy. Your opinion belongs to you, and who more better to express them aloud than the person who thinks them?

I like this post by nilla. :)

Anyway...out of all the things.
She dose understand my writting so its OK....

Renae had been feeling really bad about herself. As pretty as she is..she still feels bad about herself. I also ways say nice sweet things to her.
She knows I love her..so its not that...
Were really touchy or have lots of body contacts when we express your love for each other.

Plus Ill just write her a song. She likes
it when I play music for her.

But lately Ive been getting more creative in using different words
to compliment her by expanding my volcabuary and phasing them.

Its really cool. Its kind da like art
or writting music. She likes it too.

Im not really shy..especially around Renae..but its like a growing or expanding process for me.

Latest posts

Back