Life without Internet ?!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd still be at work like I am now.

But wouldn't have e-met any of you. And I would not have met my ex-wife since we met online.

i guess i'd be in military or in movies.

Probably in the corner of some library or riding a bike.

My life would be radically different. Right now I'd be bored, and probably reading or watching television or going outside.

I'd be playing video games. Or playing football. lol

@milkshake: Welcome to the site! :)

Man, wow. Uh.

I might not even be working in the career that I am.

I don't think it's even possible to determine where we would be, if you really think about it. I mean, the internet has an effect on so much, and has for the past decade...business local and global, education, what we and others have access to. It's nuts.

if i could have computer still (without internet) i would be writing stories on word and watching tv.

I'd be walking in Kiseleff by myself, to an antiques and traditional products fair or something like that. Meaning what I did today.

Without internet and television women will probably still be sewing and men drinking and gambling (or whatever they'd be doing...).

Good question, I'd probably be where I am right now except I'd be more of a shut in. The internet is the only thing that keeps me sane until the weekend when I get to go visit family. Actually I'm scared to think of how I would have dealt with things not having the internet to chat with people.

I would probibly be dead. It was friend I met on internet that kept me going until I met hubby.

Probably I would have went outside more, interacted with others more and had more of an attention span. However, I could have hypothetically compensated by just watching even more tv which has almost the same debilitating effects.

Overall internet is more of a negative influence on everyone's life.

RE: Life without Internet means man without breath for me. because i use internet 18 hour a day.

Latest posts

Back