Life without Love is just well... plain unfulfilment

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dodge Diesel

Reaction score
was up again not able to sleep, have alot going on, read if you like,

So here goes...

I fell in love in the summer when I was 16, only I didnt know I did, me and this amazing girl eventually became enthralled with each other and anytime we met someone new they would ask us when the wedding was... So after about 7 months reality kind of came to be and we were having a few problems but they were pretty miniscule and normal and our love was never hurt, we were amzed by each other and barely had a minute apart, I dont want to dive into our whole relationship because well, I dont want to be sitting here typing for 3 days and I didnt log in to ***** about what an amazing time this was in my life.... but basically we were mad for each other and it never changed .... We were too young for a relationship that serious we should have met when we were 24/25 instead of me being 16 and her being 17 because it would have worked, we were together for a solid year and then in a moment of heat and anger we split, and we missed that small window to reconsile

For the first 2months life was pretty **** good for me ( I think I just needed a break) and then the thoughts of her started to hurt and they wouldn’t go away, after the first month of being apart she confessed to cheating on me with a really good friend of mine in our 8 month, I didn’t know how to respond to this, but I eventually ended up in the police station cuz I went after him, I hated her for a while but then the hate went away and it was just pain left, so I didnt know how to get rid of the pain and I continued to lie to myself that I hated her, im a pretty good salesman and i tricked myself into believing it even though I knew **** well that I didnt but it kept my mind off it I suppose, and then I began losing sleep....lots of sleep I would get up at 2-3 am out of my bed and go into the living room for a change of scenery, turn on the Tv for company and just stare blankly at the flashes off the wall, I had a cordless phone at the time, I would eventually get it and put her number in it and just stare at it, Hell sometimes I would even push send if I got the courage up to do it but I would quickly execute the call,

I was so confused, I had a ton of hate left over and didnt know if I could ever take her back but something inside of me wanted her again and I fought it, i fought it ******* hard, so i would be up every night unable to sleep trying to wrap my head around what was going on , I began writing letters to her Long story short after 8 months I had 27 letters, after 5 months of us being apart I stopped fighting it.....I gave in and let go of the act...... I wanted her.. Badly, I was ashamed at first that I could be so weak, but I didnt care, we were all part of a group at the time when we were together and we sort of kept in touch through friends and one day she asked me for coffee.... Just as friends... I was so excited we talked for 4 hours, god it was like we were together again, It blew my mind to see that wonderful stunning gorgeous woman in front of me again I felt alive, all the hell went away, all the hurt went away but I knew it was still there the whole time, so anyways im rambling on again sorry.

were just getting to what i want to talk about lol, So I am left here It has been a ******* year since we were together and things havnt changed, I want to make this clear, some people in life Cant be alone, I have no problem being alone I have been for a year now, theres no reason to lie........ I have tried relationships with quite a few women and I just cant do it, I am not interested and dont have the energy and I just dont care, which is bizarre because before her I had about a dozen relationships throughout my life. Being without her has resulted in constant pain that drags you down and doesn’t quit, i wake up every morning with a 50 pound dumbell in the bottom of my stomach, I have almost driven my truck off the road so many times because I think of her and drift off without realizing it, I hear songs and I feel my eyes start to water and burn, I see her and throw up. I dont wanna dive too deep into how I feel most/all of the time. But after being like this for almost a year I am getting really fed up and frustrated, Why wont these emotions go away? Most people get over it after a few months, and I know me and that girl had true love, But what the hell? How can these tidal waves of emotion keep washing over me? I dont get it, I do however know I am still madly in love with her, But for my own benefit I have ceased contact with her because it is just too hard for me to see her and any ground I make towards feeling better I lose in an instant, but I cant resist talking to her over the computer

I amped up my lifestyle to try and drown out the pain, and well hey it kinda worked for the first bit, but then it just stopped, I havn’t been able to sleep since our 2nd month apart, yeah pretty messed eh? 8 months of going to bed when the sun rises, and yes sleeping pills work and I did take that road for a while but had to stop, for the past little bit its been ok I can actually fall asleep most days of the week but good portion of the time im laying in bed looking up at the ceiling.

I sorta fell into a bad area, just so you know im not a womanizer but... Sleeping with random women took the pain away, it was the only thing that took my pain away, so what I would do is go out to house partys get drunk and sleep with a nice piece of tail, but that quickly fell apart as I started to feel like honeysuckle afterwards, maybe because it was reminding me of how alone I was, but at the same time it was a temporary remedy for the pain, to feel good I did this alot but in the morning or if I wasn’t to drunk to pass out, 20 minutes later the feeling of grief for my ex would come back, but I toned that down I dont like using women, I still get laid alot to help me out with things lol

I really thought I could beat this, I live a really good life and I know my life is great im surrounded by true friends, im with a few different women a week, im out all the time having the time of my life doing stupid/ fun honeysuckle making memories, Ive accomplished alot in my 18 years, I own my dream vehicle but you know none of that matters to me, I go through the motions of everyday life and yeah you know what , I can have fun, I can laugh, but an inch underneath that surface is a heartbroken lonely son of a ***** who had true love, lost it and doesn’t know how to deal with this

I have learned that love really is the only thing that matters in this world. And any relationship before this never had an effect like this on me, I never felt anything, and im not just a stupid teenager who thinks he fell inlove just because he wanted to, or thought he should. Me and Her was real there is nothing in this world that could change my mind, and you know If things work out and I feel I can trust her again, I would give up the best years of my life in a heartbeat to marry her

Before I was with her I could do just fine being alone and not being commited, but I dont know how to continue without her and Ive tried and my heart doesn’t want anyone else even though every part of me wants to move on , what do I do?

Should I give her those letters????????

Ive gone through the 5 stages of losing someone you love, and I keep rolling through them

Ive Done everything to move on like im supposed to and yet here I am again at 3:51Am 387 days later Still grieving this.

- Dodge Diesel

Wow, sounds like you really, really lover her man. I think you should give her the letter. I don't think you should hold back in a situation like this, but that's just my opinion.

I can't really give you an answer. I had a hell of a time getting over my ex-wf too.
I went through serval women trying to get rid of the pains for a year. it didn't work.
I had beautiful women throwning themselves at me...but I was really, really messed up in head.
I even lived with my fiancee for six months and that didn't work.

3 years after my divorce and 1 years into another relationship. I still had a lot of feelings
for my ex-wf. It kind of messed my ex-gf in a lot of ways. I really, really tried to love her
and tried to forget about my ex-wf. That relationship lasted 6 years...

mmm...I can't still remember almost every moment I had with my ex-wf as if it was yesterday.lol
And it's been a while.

I'm basically going the samething with my last ex-gf.
I forgot about my ex-wf for the longest time when I was with sherry.
I'm probably remember my ex-wf (michelle) so I can forget Sherry...lmao.
No matter how messed up of a person she is...it dosn't change the fact that I love Sherry.
No matter how fucken pissed off or angery I get at her...it dosn't change the fact that I love her.
Yeap the emotions and memories just come...Idk why...they just do.
I let of them as best I can...It's getting fucken old to me to tell you the truth...but the thoughts
still comes.

Poeple say I have co-dependency issues..true
It's becuase I love Sherry inspite of all the crazy honeysuckle.
I just love her...it's as simple as that...that's my ture.

It's kind of wierd sometimes...when i truely admit to myself and say that I love Sherry inspite of
it all...I think about her less and less. (for this months anywho..lol)
fresia I don't know how my stages I've gone through. I lost count after 5.

I really do need to get on with my life. I tell myself that everyday too...

When you figure it out or find a cure...please sent a PM or E-mail.

Don't trip man...one of my best friends have the same problem.
If you mention his ex-gf that he love very much...you can see the tears in eyes.
yet he's gone through women and been involved in couple of long term relationships.

It's all the chicks fualt man...lmao
That's why us bad boys are the way we are.
Some where alone the line a woman broke our heart to peices and we can't forget her.

wow that felt great to finally post that lol ive only shared this part of my life with the true few in my life,

yeah, holy honeysuckle did I ever love her, I think I will give her the letters, might make me feel better and i just really dont want them in my house anymore, I was gonna shred them but it wouldnt do any good, be good to know she knows exactly how I still feel

its weird you for some reason think that you are the only one going through what you are until you meet someone who is going thrugh the same thing Thnx Lonesome Crow

you too Naval_Fluff I think ill take a drive to her place and give that to her

hey ...thanks for posting Dodge

becuase you're the first person I came across since my break up with my GF
that can kind of understands how I feel about sherry and I what go through.

hey np felt really good to get that out,

its pretty rough honeysuckle tho eh? lol,

what makes you feel better? even if it is just a little bit better?

Hell yes...it's like a crazy ass roller coaster ride that keeps on going.

I don't know....
When I write and talk about it..so I don't hold it in any more.

When I can say I love her without people telling me that I shouldn't.

I think what helped me get over my ex-wf and why is was sherry instead of my previouse ex-gf
or my fiancee was becuase I fell in love with Sherry...really fell in love with her.

I was on cloud-9 with sherry and the honey mood stage lasted for a very long
time. For 3-4 years. When I first met sherry I felt I was 17 again. I think it's one of the reasons
I have a hard time of letting her go, now...becuase there were just too many good times or memories
I had with Sherry. Even through the crazy stuff that was happening we were both acting like
a couple of miss behaving teenagers..I was still very much in love with her. I thought I'd be
with sherry for the rest of my life.

Verse with my fiancee or my other ex the honey moon stage was short lived.

mmm...I had a couple of women within the past year tell me to fall in love with them.
Kind of like the other women that came into my life and caught me on the rebound...
But this time I allowed myself to have feelings for them. I rolled with it for whatever it
was..it ease the pain. At the very least it kept my mind off of sherry for 3-4 months.lol

I recently came across something from a self-help or self confidence program.
The guys say..."do wrong and don't feel guilty..but do not do wrong and feel guilty."
If you do wrong and feel guilty you'll have internal conflicts and it'll tighten the grip on you.
it's the principle of what he was saying....

Becuase I was feeling bad for still loving Sherry after the break up. Loving Sherry is just all wrong...lmao
Everyone around me was telling me I shouldn't love her anymore. (they were looking out for my best interest).
However it created internal conflicts, guilt and fuastrations within me even more.....
That's why sometimes I say angery stuff about sherry ..to try to change to what other people want me to feel...
but it wasn't honestly how I felt about her. I felt people didn't heard me or understood me..which fustrate the honeysuckle out of me even more.
I love Sherry very much and that was my truth. I can't lie to myself and pretend that I didn't.
By being able to say that now...yes I still love sherry very much. (whether we get back together or not)...
I don't have internal conflicts inside of me anymore. The less fustrated I feel about that...I less I worry or think about her about her.

I hope that make sence..

Which kind of all makesence to me now...after I wrote this..lmao
becuase in my recovery program it say " to thy ownself be true"
I don't drink or get high anymore....but I can honestly say I love getting messed up out of my god **** mind and I'll fucken do it again if I can.
Some poeple would get pissed off at me and tell me I wasn't working my program right and was passing on the wrong message...
Well..la dee freaken da...I stopped obsessiving about getting high becuase I was being truly honest about me. I stopped struggling.
The obession to used was removed from me becuase feeling of guilt and shame was removed.
And those **** people that was telling me I was doing it wrong went out and relapsed :p

yeah that made sense, thanks,

past couple days have been fairly shitty like its jus been getting tougher to hold this grief in or keep it at bay, big reason I dont sleep much is, it'll be like midnight or somthin and ill be tired and the thought of bed is kinda nice and i'll get up off the couch to start shutting the house down and ill just change my mind because if I sleep ill dream about her, I do most every night, and last night I did, was my neighbours birthday so nailed a 12 case of Bud and then quite a bit of un-cut whiskey, so I got real messed up, so I was drunk as all hell and having a weird sleep, I dreamt that she came over, or somehow got to my house idn how lol, we were in the driveway, there was a few people on my property too idn who, but she was about to leave and I said something to stop her and I leaned in softly put my hand on her cheek and kissed her, she was reserved at first but within a second she kissed back and I leaned her against my truck and god I could smell her, I could feel her long silk hair, my lips felt hers, I had my arm around her lower back the feeling of her shirt was so real god everything was real, and then I woke up and realized I wasn't in the driveway it wasn't a cool summer night, That never happened things didn't work out, she was never here, youve been laying in the hallway for 13 hours, its just you it has only been you for a long time now, and that just crushes you, it crushes you hard, I almost instantly felt that first tear that shoots down your cheek like a shooting star, it was followed by alot of pain and alot more tears,

why the hell is it almost every night that I have some type of dream with her? like honeysuckle its almost every god **** night, and the funny thing is, is that it always ends up with things working out, some type of reconsiliation is always the end result, I couldnt tell you how we reconsile in the dreams but, you just know that it happened, I usually see her face infront of mine just before I wake up, and you know that is the hardest thing in the world that I think I have gone through, is dreaming that she is back and that there is no more hell, you dont have to worry she is yours again and you are hers, and there is that feeling of complete fulfilment in your life nothing else matters because you are together, and then to wake up to a nightmare where all of that is violently ripped away from you and sometimes I cant help it I just throw up, like fresia even now i got tears in my eyes.

im getting kind of angry, though I have done everything and anything to move on I still have dreams that feel like reality until you wake up, of her and us coming back together, the only way to compare it to somthing is if a family member has died and it was someone in which you cared for very deeply, and every night you dreamt that they were back and were never going to go away again and it was alright, you didnt have to grieve for them anymore, like its just a stupid dream like they are in the Driveway or somthing or in the living room and then you wake up and realize that uncle rob or your mom never came back they never will.... does that sound like a reversed nightmare to you?? well it sure feels like one

That is why i dont like to sleep, barring I even get to sleep

I went through that stage with my Ex-WF for almost 2 years.
I went to work and just partied my ass off...
No matter how much money I had , other women and partying I did...it never took away the pains.

Instant pains evry freaken day. Nothing I did worked.
The constant battle I had in me...I love you, I hate you, I miss you, I'm angery at you... I love you.
I was really messed up on the inside..while most people thought I was doing so..so great
Just because I had all that money and girls chasing after me...I felt like honeysuckle everyday.

I can't give an answer.
But that was one of the reason sober.
Yeap, I thought I was going to have major break down...which I did.
I finally cry, and grieved for losing her...Sober. I felt everything for what is was.

I drove 1600 miles just to get away from it all
Then I drove my motor cycle everyday around for alomst a year just so I can try to leave her
behind. Thousands and thousands of miles.

Then oneday I met a girl. She had resemblance of my ex-wf.
She actaully asked me out like my ex-wf did too. So I was trippin on that....

wow man thats nuts its prettymuch the same thing, right now I got all that honeysuckle goin on too, women, cash, always having the time of my life but yeah i feel like fuckin honeysuckle all the time, today I got up at about 230 in the afternoon and just had an urge to go shootin so grabbed my shotgun got in the truck and went and blew off like 200 rounds in the bush, felt great, but its funny how people think ur doin good jus cuz u got possesions and women, like that dont fukin matter at all, no one really suspected much of anything from me cuz I would jus be putting on an act but that could only last so long, 8 months........ and then I opened up but still i hide it, idn why, think cuz its my problem and I dont like really sharing it

but yeah nothing works jus gotta ride this out

Came home about 9 o clock tonight and almost immediatly fell asleep, I dreamt about her the whole time, I woke up at 3 am and never felt so lonely in my whole life,

yeah man....it's like 3:41 A.M.

I've been getting up in the middle of night thinking about my ex-wf alot lately.
Errr..She's on my mind almost 24/7s now too.

Just hearing her vioce drives me insane. I'm totally madly in love with the woman.
I love her from the moment we met. Yeah i think we love each other every much.
Can't really explain it other then...The heart wants what the heart wants.

I'm so grateful she can actaully hear me say that I love her, today.
I'm totally tripping out when I hear she say she loves me today....
I havn't felt so much peace in such a long time.
I'm really, really tripping out on this. It's like a mirracle or something.
It's Fath :p

hey,cheating doesn't always mean someone
doesn't love the person. Was there a reason
why it happened that makes any sense?
You know that people try to buffer their pain
by being with another person sometimes but
it all depends on what kind of person your
dealing with? Do they cheat & play people or
was this an isolated incident?

Latest posts

Back