Life's little Annoyances

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How the hell a person can be offended or hurt when you warn them over and over again that you are not the person they want to believe you are. It makes no fuckin' sense and now I'm annoyed because I've told this woman I work with that I'm good as long as things go my way. "You are so funny...you are crazy girl...you tickle me...you are too cute" This type of response is what I get when I'm honest with people to not get too comfortable with me because I've been playing this game my whole life. Yes I can be all those things when needed but my natural self is the opposite. Then she tested me and now I'm the bad person. Yes, I may be bad but I warned her what would happen. My son even told her,when she was trying to convince him that I was this nice and funny and sweet person, that she was mistaken. What more can I do than be up front and honest? Dammit, now I have to go to work tonight because she has no ******* spine.

Latest posts

Back