Locked out of the forum and went a little crazy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadMonkè

Reaction score
Hey,

This is a lesson to teach me not to use Alt+number codes in user ID. While trying to install linux, I destroyed my windows install... and now I cannot install either. My laptop cannot use Alt+number codes so I was not able to log in.

Anyway..
I lost it yesterday. talking to myself. laughing out loud for no reason. jumping up and down on the street while looking at the stars.. the whole shibang.

heres something I remember thinking about:

Funny is a funny word.
it could mean HAHA funny
and weird/strange funny.
but weird/strange things are not funny. they are scary... right?
but if you can laugh in the face of fear? is funny funny?

I think I lost my point somewhere...
but I'm gonna stop thinking for a bit

Hey youre back, thats whats important,...so you went nuts...i did that once... but i was alone in the bush for a week. My best friend was a tree, and my entertainment two mating crows lol, i howld at the wolf accross the lake, but he never came.

Oh that sucks, I hate it when you accidentally mess up your computer...been there are few times...when you can't access things and nothing seems to fix it, it does drive you banana's.

Hey thanks,

I'm here at the expense of work time... does anyone ever get the feeling that you have awesome ideas.. and everyone likes them... but then nobody empowers you to change anything cuz everyone is set in their own disfunctional/ineffective ways... and then you dunno what you are supposed to do? yeah... me.

pc still busted... I really dont want to trouble shoot it anymore... I think Im just gonna install Linux as primary os and leave it at that...

Latest posts

Back