Loneliness level quiz

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My score probably would have been better a few weeks ago. I'm going through a real rough patch.

Thanks for finding this.

36 with totally honest responses. I sometimes feel that I'm not even human, and this proves it.

I've been thinking maybe it's better to be lonely than be surrounded by people who don't care about you and just want to use you...! Am I right or am I being too depressing?

Bahy said:
I've been thinking maybe it's better to be lonely than be surrounded by people who don't care about you and just want to use you...! Am I right or am I being too depressing?

No. I think you're right. I just wish I was more accepting of being lonely. When loneliness hits me, it's no fun at all.

Bahy said:
33 today. Progress... I guess.
Depends on the day for me. Some days I would give anything to have someone - even if they were going to use me. Sad, I know.

VeganAtheist said:
Bahy said:
33 today. Progress... I guess.
Depends on the day for me. Some days I would give anything to have someone - even if they were going to use me. Sad, I know.

I used to be like that, but I'm tired of it... It hurts, it hurts too much...:(

Case said:
Bahy said:

No. I think you're right. I just wish I was more accepting of being lonely. When loneliness hits me, it's no fun at all.

Well, being lonely made me improve my drawing and writing skills and It made me think about my life and my goals... It really helped me, but I agree, sometimes it's difficult to accept it...!
Right now it's hard for me to deal with it... Every single day i feel like going out with a bunch of people, but there's no one around... It's sad and it's killing me...! I'm starting to feel nothing, you know, the feeling that you don't care anymore...

wtf is that honeysuckle? It seems to convince me I am lonely or I have a problem.

for example, I tried to fill in all answers never but facebook question set up to 1-10 friends and I have 10 points already. so if you don't use facebook but you are content you are still closely endangered by moderate loneliness.

ignore

Peter.EU said:
wtf is that honeysuckle? It seems to convince me I am lonely or I have a problem.

for example, I tried to fill in all answers never but facebook question set up to 1-10 friends and I have 10 points already. so if you don't use facebook but you are content you are still closely endangered by moderate loneliness.

ignore

Granted, it's a far cry from being an accurate measure of loneliness, if such a thing is even quantifiable. However, I found the facebook part didn't really affect my results. I don't use fb myself, but just as a stress test I picked the max number of fb friends (over 1000), then answered "often" on every question and got a 40. Answering the questions legitimately (choosing "Not on fb"), and picking "often" for most questions, I got a 38.

Also, you realize a score of 10 means "little to no loneliness," right? Stating "little to no" indicates that there is a margin of error inherent to the quiz, and that any score you get only puts you in an estimated range. Therefore a score of ten is telling you that, for all this clumsy tool is aware of, you might not be lonely at all.

Latest posts

Back